SUPPOSE ???

Re: SUPPOSE ??? even if Bermuda wins..india has no right to carry on with the WC.. they do not deserve to play in WC 07 any more. i thank BD team that now indian people will come in their senses..and we will learn from this situation we are in...and will try to improve our overall cricketing structure...and mental makeups..

Re: SUPPOSE ???

Bumps..........be serious !!! You will be one of the first to say - "OK...let's start afresh !", at the slightest scent of a Bemudan win.
This team doesnt inspire any confidence to excite me if they qualify to the super-8s. They have to win & win big against big opponents to convince me otherwise.

Re: SUPPOSE ??? Do I really care how I would qualify or progress for Semi finals.... No...... I have seen enough of Sport ...how Teams / Individuals can come back and win if given a chance? One instance of Anand qualification to World Championship comes to my mind....He has to win his last game and three other results need to go in his favour ...and they all did.

Re: SUPPOSE ??? Talkie, you are correct. The Italian team that got to the 1994 W/Cup Finals was one of the worst teams in the preliminary round. They barely scraped thru........and significantly improved their performances thereon. Who knows what could happen tomorrow...........but what I am saying is that the result is not as clear-cut as some of you may think.