Women Cricket World Cup 2009

Bro, thats the whole confusion bro. Also, if the #2,#3 in first row had been caught bombing/shooting somewhere, these inbreds Pakis would have gone "their complexion is Indian, they are not Pakis"
lol....you want me to post the pictures of the Indian women team :--D But I am not an idiot like few of you here who don't even leave females out of their bakwas. Grow up and show some decency.
lol....you want me to post the pictures of the Indian women team :--D But I am not an idiot like few of you here who don't even leave females out of their bakwas. Grow up and show some decency.
I don't care what you do, if they are ugly so it be. If they are hot, then B->. But seriously, if Hamid Zaid is shown these pictures, he will definitely want a background check on them since their color is so Indian. You agree with that point ?
We treat men and women the same. B->
We treat men and women the same. B->
ahmm what about the news of women getting burned alive, rap*d, getting married to dogs, monkeys and donkeys, etc etc from the country which treats every person the same. There are problems in every society, so learn to deal with it. I know millions of Pakistani people who respect and treat women as equal to men. If you want to give examples of some idiot fanatic then go on keep ranting about it. Won't give a penny. :winky: