Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is, even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is, even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
:omg::omg: Are we related?! - I always wear socks no matter what the weather's like. If I don't, I start to sneeze very quickly. - I check locks on doors, windows, knob on gas atleast 10 times before leaving. - The last point of contact with anything(door/handle/fridge/person) has to be with my right hand.

9. I have to check in my closet, under the bed, under the desk, or behind the shower curtains whenever I come into my room late at night to make sure no one's hiding.

:omg::omg: Are we related?! - I check locks on doors, windows, knob on gas atleast 10 times before leaving. - The last point of contact with anything(door/handle/fridge/person) has to be with my right hand.
haha, I also do the above two. I go out of my way to touch everything with my right hand last....although I've become somewhat better at controlling it.
leave window open no matter what the weather is like
I am complete opposite. windows closed at all times, even on good summer days.

9. I have to check in my closet, under the bed, under the desk, or behind the shower curtains whenever I come into my room late at night to make sure no one's hiding. haha, I also do the above two. I go out of my way to touch everything with my right hand last....although I've become somewhat better at controlling it. I am complete opposite. windows closed at all times, even on good summer days.
case solved : u r darpooook :whack::whack::whack:

all of them except 2 and 3. no 2 because my car is too dirty to single out one blemish. no 3 because I need to make money somehow. 8. Lucid Dream 9. 6 Bottles of Lipton Ice Tea a day. 10. Say sorry when it is most difficult to. 11. Bite a cute baby's cheek when no one is looking. 12. Mentally undress myself when I come across any mirror. 13. Wish for a small thing in my present vicinity to happen to confirm that what I really want will happen. Eg. While driving to an exam, if I see three different kinds of animals, I'll do well. 14. "The Irriation" : I zone in with whoever I'm with, and my mind latches onto their little idiosyncrasies, like small muscle twitches, the way the drop a syllable, or maybe even a certain faint odor in the vicinity. The moment these things stop, like I cant catch that particular odor, or she stops twitching her left nostril, my brain goes kaput and I imagine them doing what I want them to do.... :blink: 15. Never shaved my armpits.

I need some noise/sound in the background when I go to sleep. So i always have a fan/ac/heater on when I go to bed else I feel weird I also like h4te's posts
@1: oh wow, i do that too. i either have my fan on or turn on the ventialltor thing in my bathroom, but mostly to cover up the sound of roomates/others talking. I also use those two to cover up the noise that my laptop fan makes. @2: :((
11. Bite a cute baby's cheek when no one is looking. 12. Mentally undress myself when I come across any mirror. 15. Never shaved my armpits.
:omg_smile:

ya I always have my ipod when I sleep. I can't sleep without it. And damn' date=' the chatter in my head is too loud. Sometimes I dont sleep for hours, just listening to myself. [b']I am pretty interesting :P
:hysterical: btw I become restless if I cant fall asleep within few mins.. then I switch on the TV and watch it till Im dead sleepy ... My fav sleeping show is People's court .. Judge is a MILF :woot:

16. Scratch my balls and then smell my fingernails :--D 17. Another olfactory thingy: Rub the back of my ears and then smell it - very unique smell. Also traverse down from the bridge of my nose onto the nostrils and down the cheeks with my index finger and thumb, and "smell my face".