Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

h4te' date=' man you are weird ... and Im mean it .. I have never called anybody weird here before, not even finey[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:
16. Scratch my balls and then smell my fingernails :--D
i am pretty sure every male does that :giggle:
Can the title of the thread be changed to Obsessive Compulsive Disorders??????????
no

Steering back: 312. I spend most of my vacation deciding which movies to watch rather than watching them :(( 313. In an effort to "relax efficiently", I shun watching movies as they will take 2 hrs, and watch six 40 min. episodes of a TV show. :itsme:

I shampoo every day (Thats the best I can come up with' date=' after 20 mins of brainstorming) Either I'm extremely normal, extremely stupid, or extremely sleepy.[/quote'] So do I. Even though I get a tonsure every semester.

i also shampoo everyday. And, I also plan out all the movies I want to watch, read all reviews, and end up not watching any. And, i do this with other things also (like workout/diet plan to gain weight. i follow it for like 2 days, then spend 1 more week finding another plan. repeat). :haha:

I wash my hands after eating half my dinner then go back to eating again
now, that's really unique :two_thumbs_up:

i also shampoo everyday. And, I also plan out all the movies I want to watch, read all reviews, and end up not watching any. And, i do this with other things also (like workout/diet plan to gain weight. i follow it for like 2 days, then spend 1 more week finding another plan. repeat). :haha:
:icflove::icflove: feel u brah

I wash my hands after eating half my dinner then go back to eating again
Suraj, I do this!!! When I eat one item - say, lemon rice - then after that I'll wash the plate, wash my hands, and then take the next thing, Roti or another variety of rice etc - and after that, I'll again wash my hands, and then take the next thing. My Mom always (to this day) cribs abt this...

Also - before or during cricket match is when I have most superstitions - 1. Sit in one place when India is batting, different place when India is bowling 2. I generally dont like to leave the room during a match, but will have to. So, when I re-enter the room, I will enter it "twice" 3. I generally avoid posting in ICF if India is doing well - some think I do it to "hide" from ICF - but, no it is a superstition. That when India is doing well, I don't like to "change things", so avoid much movement. 4. I have favorite clothes that I wear when I watch a match, and clothes which I SHOULD NOT wear when I watch - sometimes by mistake I have worn them and India has lost :(( 5. I have even number of Browser windows open when India BATS, and odd number of browser windows open when we bowl :cantstop:

Whatay thread! :laugh: 1) Whenever I sleep, I MUST have the fan switched on, even when its -20 degress. I cant sleep without the feeling of circulating air. Its so bad that if the power goes off, I effed for the rest of the night. 2) Whenever I eat spicy stuff, I drink hot tea/coffee simultanously. The combined sensation caused in my tongue by the spice of the food and the heat of the beverage is irressistible for me. :D 3) Whenever I run on the treadmill, I cover the timer with a piece of napkin so that I dont glance at it too often. However, there's one big clock right next where the treadmill is and I see it once every 10 seconds to check if its time for me to stop. :D 4) During those times when I was superstitious, I used to wear the EXACT same shirt to all of my sem exams. And because sem exams were sometimes on consecutive days, my mom had a tough time washing, drying and getting the shirt ready for the next day. By the final year of my engg, the shirt was faded, with multiple stitches to cover its holes EVERYWHERE. 5) During exam time, I always made a point to be the first student to enter the examination hall. So, I'd wait anxiously for the watchman to open the door with his keys and rush in before anyone did.

Guest Hiten.
Also - before or during cricket match is when I have most superstitions - 1. Sit in one place when India is batting, different place when India is bowling 2. I generally dont like to leave the room during a match, but will have to. So, when I re-enter the room, I will enter it "twice" 3. I generally avoid posting in ICF if India is doing well - some think I do it to "hide" from ICF - but, no it is a superstition. That when India is doing well, I don't like to "change things", so avoid much movement. 4. I have favorite clothes that I wear when I watch a match, and clothes which I SHOULD NOT wear when I watch - sometimes by mistake I have worn them and India has lost :(( 5. I have even number of Browser windows open when India BATS, and odd number of browser windows open when we bowl :cantstop:
BS! That list of yours is more of like "things I will do, so that people would start respecting/loving/take me seriously" :giggle: