Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

Steering back: 312. I spend most of my vacation deciding which movies to watch rather than watching them :(( 313. In an effort to "relax efficiently", I shun watching movies as they will take 2 hrs, and watch six 40 min. episodes of a TV show. :itsme:
I do that too Usually watch movies at night and sometimes I feel its too late to watch movies, end up watching many episodes of some tv show and in the end I end up going to sleep later than I would have if I had just watched the movie

2) Whenever I eat spicy stuff, I drink hot tea/coffee simultanously. The combined sensation caused in my tongue by the spice of the food and the heat of the beverage is irressistible for me. :D
:hmmm:
3) Whenever I run on the treadmill' date=' I cover the timer with a piece of napkin so that I dont glance at it too often. However, there's one big clock right next where the treadmill is and I see it once every 10 seconds to check if its time for me to stop. :D[/quote'] I don't cover it up, but I don't look down. For some reason, if I look down and it's past like 15+ minutes, I have to stop. I can't continue. But without watching, I can go on for like 40 minutes without getting bored. (yes 6-6.5 mph :(()

h4te has the weirdest habits but i can relate to most of them.:(( While climbing steps if I hit my leg to one of the steps I have to hit my other leg too. When i was a kid in class i used to imagine a lot. To make many of the boring classes interesting i used to introduce a lot of characters (like a dinosaur, tiger, alien, a famous actor or cricketer) through the door and see the reaction of the class. Many times i got caught daydreaming.:(( I have to wash my plate before eating even if it is washed. I cannot sleep without my wrist watch by my side. I put alarm an hour before i have to get up. When i wake up I get excited i still have an hour to sleep and switch of the alarm and get back to sleep to get up an hour later.:) If I have any multiple tasks to do, I spend loads of time making a CPM diagram in my head and end up doing everything in the last moment. If i have pain in any one of the tip of my fingers I pinch my other fingers to cause the same pain.:P

I jump over any line that appears on the sidewalk/pavement. I never put my feel on that line. If the lines/squares are small, I walk on the asphalted road. While driving when I see a line on the road, I imagine that I am jumping over it using my fingers on the armrest. I usually have debates with myself. I argue for both sides. It's fun to choose sides impulsively.

h4te' date=' man you are weird ... and Im mean it .. I have never called anybody weird here before, not even finey[/quote']
:two_thumbs_up:
lol even I'm happy when people call me weird.
Also - before or during cricket match is when I have most superstitions - 1. Sit in one place when India is batting, different place when India is bowling 2. I generally dont like to leave the room during a match, but will have to. So, when I re-enter the room, I will enter it "twice"
Unfortunately I do this too. (no no no not at all fineleg) :((
1) Whenever I sleep, I MUST have the fan switched on, even when its -20 degress. I cant sleep without the feeling of circulating air. Its so bad that if the power goes off, I effed for the rest of the night. 4) During those times when I was superstitious, I used to wear the EXACT same shirt to all of my sem exams. And because sem exams were sometimes on consecutive days, my mom had a tough time washing, drying and getting the shirt ready for the next day. By the final year of my engg, the shirt was faded, with multiple stitches to cover its holes EVERYWHERE. 5) During exam time, I always made a point to be the first student to enter the examination hall. So, I'd wait anxiously for the watchman to open the door with his keys and rush in before anyone did.
Yes, even I have a fan going full throttle in any season, and that is why I always sleep under a blanket in any season. It is so blissfully cozy! I need to wear green on exam days. I was always the last one to enter the hall :eyedance:
While climbing steps if I hit my leg to one of the steps I have to hit my other leg too. If i have pain in any one of the tip of my fingers I pinch my other fingers to cause the same pain.:P
:agree:

-Gambit.... I check locks on doors, windows, knob on gas atleast 10 times before leaving. I wish I could hug you right now.You make me feel almost normal. I have to first check visually and then touch seven times even if I can see that it is switched off or locked.I touch the geyser switch 7times,light and fans in each room,unplug every thing except the computer ,check every door opening outside and touch the latch seven times and finally pull the lock to check it 7 times. Sometimes my hubby sees me do this and he looks at me in a strange way.....:((

- I check locks on doors' date=' windows, knob on gas [b']atleast 10 times before leaving. I wish I could hug you right now.You make me feel almost normal. I have to first check visually and then touch seven times even if I can see that it is switched off or locked.I touch the geyser switch 7times,light and fans in each room,unplug every thing except the computer ,check every door opening outside and touch the latch seven times and finally pull the lock to check it 7 times. Sometimes my hubby sees me do this and he looks at me in a strange way.....:((
you are contradicting yourself.:P Oh by the way I tend to pay too much attention to even trifle stuff.

My mom does the same check-doublecheck-triplecheck thingy. It annoys the hell out of me' date=' especially when we're in a hurry to go somewhere and we're already late. :D[/quote'] ditto with my mom too.:haha: When my mom does the triple pull, I go like mom i heard a click i think it unlocked. Then she goes on again with the pull exercise and later gives me a disgusted look.

And here's a world-first.. My room-mate insists that I spray the bathroom with room-freshener, even If i use it to just wash my hands. :omg: Come off it, I can understand if he said I'll have to freshen things a bit If I did the double, but Room freshener when just washing your hands or legs? I’ve never seen anyone else do that! :((

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is' date= even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes edid: save in in my huge collection of pron 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
#7 just brought tears to my eyes, i always thought that it was only me that does that !. am addicted to the internet and if for some reason my net doesnt work ,i feel disconnected to the world .same with my cell ph -cant think of going somewhere without my sell , even whn i am taking a dump -take my laptop to the restroom just coz i get really bored while taking a dump. am addicted to fb . read a lot on the web mostly crap stuff that i wont even need in life. am crazy about new gadgets , if i had the money ill buy them all, if i wanna buy something ill research it for months on the internet,read reviews and crap and end up not buying it anyway! i eventually get things that i really really wanted but then i grow out of them really fast like in a matter of days !

I look around all over the place when i talk to "beautiful" girls cos i know if i try to talk to her face to face my eyes will end up elsewhere. So just to make sure they don't think i am a pervert i make them think i am a retard.:((

Brush my teeth when i wake up, and then again right after i am done showering... even though i rarely ever consume anything between the two events. Study with Star Trek on the television or my computer. Adopt a thick british accent when i lecture or when talking to technical support that is based in the united states. but then again adopt a thick UP accent when i talk to my indian friends. Plug in my mp3 player into my ear when about to sleep, even though i hear only a minute or two before drifting to sleep. Turn on the radio (tuned to a classical music channel) during sex.

I look around all over the place when i talk to "beautiful" girls cos i know if i try to talk to her face to face my eyes will end up elsewhere. So just to make sure they don't think i am a pervert i make them think i am a retard.:((
ha ha... i do something similar, but not because i fear my eyes would wander, but because i get nervous.