Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

LOL The title of teh thread says "Recommend an English movie no one has heard of" and everyone is posting really popular movies Reservoir dogs, Dead poets society, Tootsie, Fargo.... If someone has not heard of these movies it means they don't really watch English movies

LOL The title of teh thread says "Recommend an English movie no one has heard of" and everyone is posting really popular movies Reservoir dogs, Dead poets society, Tootsie, Fargo.... If someone has not heard of these movies it means they don't really watch English movies
ya only Rajiv and THX have posted movies I havent heard of

Oh g8, Tootsie is gud do watch it. A few non-English language films worth watching(the torrents in mininova do have srt file) M 81/2 The Rules of the Game The Bicycle thievies Rififi The Motorcycle Diaries City of God (hope u hav seen it)
M is not that great man. :dontknow: City of God is cool. The others I have, but kept them aside for later watchz

Okay... here u go... His Girl Friday Network The Purple Rose of Cairo Hope u haven heard of these:nervous:
Network is brilliant! Woody Allen as always is enjoyable. His Girl - I may not even watch as it is B&W - and the only B7W I have enjoyed and respect is The Killing

haan bhai all done already. waiting for the next woody.
Infact Pacino wanted to do a film with Woody Allen. He said that In the Actors Studio a couple of years back...infact there were some talks, nothin materialised thou... It wud be a dream come true if they do a film together.

wat abt Seven Samurai then?:winky:
oops... havent watched that yet :--D but the other Kurosawa - Rashomon was not impressive. I dunno why ppl hype it so much. Also other overhyped "classics" : Les Diaboliques Night of the Hunter

oops... havent watched that yet :--D but the other Kurosawa - Rashomon was not impressive. I dunno why ppl hype it so much. Also other overhyped "classics" : Les Diaboliques Night of the Hunter
Ikiru is gud too...I haven watched any of those 3 that u hav listed:(( any idea how gud these are??? The conversation Nashville Duck Soup