Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

nope...I better be called a Tamil or a Tamilan rather than a madrasi' date=' I hate Chennai man...sick of this city[/quote'] wow dude. lololololololool.. never heard a Tamilian say tat. since we are on this page, let me comfirm that Madras is not a city by choice, just one by compulsion. It is an oversized village. Right now, thats out of the way... Man, you watch a lot of the old stuff eh? I somehow cant bring myself to watch them. See, some "classics" like M, I feel they were classics because they were great in that age, nowadays they dont pack the same punch. It's very rare that a movie is truly timeless. Let me think of an oldie I have watched... hm... bah taking too long...

wow dude. lololololololool.. never heard a Tamilian say tat.
Then u haven met the real Tamils from the South and heart of TN. Anywayz lets get on with the business... Yeah I like to watch a lot of classics. For me a film sudn have many or any loopholes. If u like a thriller I thot XIII was okay but lot of loopholes also Oxford Murders was decent (u might have already seen both going by the movies u quote). Btw have u checked this site http://www.moviemistakes.com/? Do u knw Godfather has 50+ mistake and one of the most visible mistakes is when Sonny gets shot. The windscreen will be broken in one scene and in the next it wil be damn erect. Really gud site.

Human nature Napoleon dynamite The machinist elephant
Human Nature is fantastic. If you liked it watch The Hudsucker Proxy Elephant, also was brilliant, packs a damn good final punch. Another movie that would go with it would be: The Laramie Project El Manquinsta!!! Christian Bale rules man.

Xsistence... was released around the same time as the Matrix, with a similar premise.
u mean existenZ? BTW, I highly recommend Equilibrium for those who havent watched it yet. Rushmore is a fun movie lol.

u mean existenZ? BTW, I highly recommend Equilibrium for those who havent watched it yet. Rushmore is a fun movie lol.
yeah thats it. equilibrium is a cult classic. one of bale's finer works. there is a scene in that movie where sean bean is reading yates. i was so overwhelmed by the poem he read that i took up reading yates thereafter.

nope...I better be called a Tamil or a Tamilan rather than a madrasi' date=' I hate Chennai man...sick of this city[/quote'] :nono: we people from chennai are a rare breed and we are proud to be a chennaite :D singa tamizhan pa naangellam..enne Sriram na solradhu correct dhane :D

:nono: we people from chennai are a rare breed and we are proud to be a chennaite :D singa tamizhan pa naangellam..enne Sriram na solradhu correct dhane :D
Absolutely. You’re not a pakka Tamizhan till you have gotten lost in the crowds of Ranganathan Street, with a 5 rupees masala sundal in hand. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you spend en entire day, window shopping in Saravana Stores for the cheapest possible goods. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have roamed Marina Beach in the night, ogling at couples indulging in some private moments, simultaneously eating spicy Vaazhaikai Bhajji. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have bunked college and traveled all the way from ECR to Satyam Theatre to watch an English movie in the hope that there will be some ‘matter scenes’. And you can do all this only if you’re from Chennai :two_thumbs_up: P.S; O.K, I’ll stop hijacking this thread. :giggle:

Absolutely. You’re not a pakka Tamizhan till you have gotten lost in the crowds of Ranganathan Street, with a 5 rupees masala sundal in hand. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you spend en entire day, window shopping in Saravana Stores for the cheapest possible goods. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have roamed Marina Beach in the night, ogling at couples indulging in some private moments, simultaneously eating spicy Vaazhaikai Bhajji. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have bunked college and traveled all the way from ECR to Satyam Theatre to watch an English movie in the hope that there will be some ‘matter scenes’. And you can do all this only if you’re from Chennai :two_thumbs_up: P.S; O.K, I’ll stop hijacking this thread. :giggle:
I have done most of those things, and i was in Chennai for only 4 months. :giggle: Do I qualify for an honorary citizenship ?