Proud of the way we are being represented

What a team we have rite now. Even if either of these player plans to rest say - Sachin, Yuvi, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Gambhir, Raina, etc then also our team has enough bench strenght to bring in and give chance to a new player who is also good enough to represent India. I have to say this is the team of the Mllenium. I am not saying we don't need sachin or sehwag or yuvi or dhoni etc, just saying that we don't depend on a single player anymore. WE AS AN INDIAN ARE BEING REPRESENTED THE BEST. I AM GLAD TO BE A SUPPORTER OF SUCH A TEAM/COUNTRY WHO ARE REPRESENTING THEIR COUNTRYMEN IN MOST HONEST AND PASSIONATE WAY. WHAT A TEAM AND COUNTRY WE ARE. WE ARE INDIA WE, as Indian fans should be stoked rite now about our Indian cricket. BEST TIME THIS IS. ERA HAS BEGUN, AND WE ARE GOING TO RULE AND INVADE WHOLE WORLD

What a team we have rite now. Even if either of these player plans to rest say - Sachin, Yuvi, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Gambhir, Raina, etc then also our team has enough bench strenght to bring in and give chance to a new player who is also good enough to represent India. I have to say this is the team of the Mllenium. I am not saying we don't need sachin or sehwag or yuvi or dhoni etc, just saying that we don't depend on a single player anymore. WE AS AN INDIAN ARE BEING REPRESENTED THE BEST. I AM GLAD TO BE A SUPPORTER OF SUCH A TEAM/COUNTRY WHO ARE REPRESENTING THEIR COUNTRYMEN IN MOST HONEST AND PASSIONATE WAY. WHAT A TEAM AND COUNTRY WE ARE. WE ARE INDIA WE, as Indian fans should be stoked rite now about our Indian cricket. BEST TIME THIS IS. ERA HAS BEGUN, AND WE ARE GOING TO RULE AND INVADE WHOLE WORLD
this only applies to batting,in bowling we r heavily reliant on Zak,ishant n bhajji. i still cant believe they scored 334:((
this only applies to batting,in bowling we r heavily reliant on Zak,ishant n bhajji. i still cant believe they scored 334:((
arey bhai on same small stadiums, australia even with mcgrath were not able to defend 330+ twice in 2 consecutive games during 06 chappel-hadlee trophy. Aus lost that series by 3-0. they had stuey clark, mcgrath, johnson etc.

I always have the feeling watching cricket last 15 years, Indian teams has progressively got better and better Team09 >> Team07 > Team03 >>>> Team00 > Team96 and beyond and hopefully this trend will continue and this team is so far the best, They still have few issues, which they can fix with the matches to come... I still recollect the agony with the team folding up after Sachin gets out Then came Saurav and Rahul, if these 3 get out, no hope for Indian win... Now..opposition need more than a battering ram to penetrate this Indian lineup

arey bhai on same small stadiums, australia even with mcgrath were not able to defend 330+ twice in 2 consecutive games during 06 chappel-hadlee trophy. Aus lost that series by 3-0. they had stuey clark, mcgrath, johnson etc.
mcgrath wasnt playing in the last game n clark n johnson were too young n Kiwis were a much better batting side than now.
mcgrath wasnt playing in the last game n clark n johnson were too young n Kiwis were a much better batting side than now.
But you must look at how complacent the indians grew - fielding was terrible - 3 sitters dropped - that too off the players that went on to create the scare - Ryder, McCullum and Mills. These catches could have been taken by anybody - its just that the team thought that they had won it before even starting to bowl. I would not look into this too much, also the bowlers panicked very fast - which is unlike what we have seen in the past