Dravid-Chaps to be Sacked

Rajiv

Re: Dravid-Chaps to be Sacked

Its stoopid to be announcing this now. They'll have egg on their face if BD loses to Bermuda & India qualifies. I know its unlikely' date=' but BCCi should wait one more day before announcing anything[/quote'] They are not announcing anything yet.

Re: Dravid-Chaps to be Sacked i dont see chappel contract renewing.. but dont really blame him... though India didn't do well in this wc, u just can't blame chappel for this, pulling off victories against Bangladesh and chasing 254 wasn't tuff for such team.. what can chappel do when players didnt perform, he tried his best.. sad end it seemz.

Get the c*nt out of the team!! :mad:
WATCH THAT WICKED TONGUE! look man we're all disappointed, and yes it sucks ass that we lost, it also sucks ass that Tendy got out for nought...but don't you dare ever refer to him in those words. He has done more for Indian cricket, for Cricket than any man alive. He has had to deal wiht more pressure than any other sports player ever. I can confidently say taht. He carried that team on his back for the enitre 90s, yes he's getting old now and unfortunatley he's so beat up that he's not and not his young destructive self, but honestly show some respect.

Sachin is scoring 0 as player, as a captain he will score in negative runs Sachin b.NewBowler -2 ( 10)
:hic: Why on earth is Tendulkar at this age eyeing a chance at captaincy? How can he even be accept this morally considering he is batting worse than his lower middle order batters? I hope he has Indian cricket's good at heart and will suggest a young one's name instead of becoming the captain.