the funny side of life

i was listening to music.. randomly, chumbawamba-> tumthumping starts playing... "I get knocked down But I get up again Youre never going to Keep me down" feeling disgusted, i pressed the next song button.. next song = lakshya.. "haan yahi lakshya hai tera, tune ab jaana hai" i was like wtf.. my music player is mocking me :tired: the next song after that was Oasis-> Wonderwall "Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now Backbeat the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now" i can see the funny side :lol: but its scary, does anybody else feel the same way :wall:

Re: the funny side of life :hic: Yes. Quite the story hs. :wtg: It's interesting though, ... I put on my iTunes right after the game and surprisingly, ... I had to sit through: Loser (by Beck), A Time to Say Goodbye (Andrea Boccelli), Everybody Hurts (R.E.M.), and my all time fav' ... ... ... Your Cricket Team Sucks Ass (by Sticky Wicket). Hmmm. :lol:

Re: the funny side of life Maybe the whole team needs this song on their iPods: DANIEL POWTER - "Bad Day" Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue skies fade to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces everytime And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day