Trivia teaser. What team ?

Donny

What do the Test players in this team have in common ? Sunil Gavaskar Gordon Greenidge Don Bradman Aravinda de Silva Allan Border Asanka Gurusinha Andy Flower Alan Davidson Anil Kumble Malcolm Marshall Alan Donald 12th. man: Ian Botham

What do the Test players in this team have in common ? Sunil Gavaskar Gordon Greenidge Don Bradman Aravinda de Silva Allan Border Asanka Gurusinha Andy Flower Alan Davidson Anil Kumble Malcolm Marshall Alan Donald 12th. man: Ian Botham
Is it related to the timing of when they played in tests??? Or being some sort of leading record holders for their respective teams ??

Bharat, how old are you ? Within a few minutes of me posting this puzzler, you're asking for a hint. Did you even try to work it out ? Now you're asking for another one. The sheer fame of these players (with the exception of Gurusinha) is your biggest clue.

I'm disappointed. Where is KT's answer that all the players have an A in their names ? Of course, I'd have to point out Gordon Greenidge to which he'd no doubt tell me Matt Hayden has two so GG could have one of them. :regular_smile: