Srilankan cricket fans

soma

I agree Indian cricket team is a loser in this WC, and is eliminated from the tournament. Good for Srilanka, and I wish them to do well. But these SL fans are bunch as*holes, who took this opportunity to tarnish India and the fans. They go on talk about how India's illiteracy is so high and all Indian fans are stupid. It is riduculous to insult another country based on outcome of one match. It is so funny it is coming from countrymen, where people are killing each other for last 30 years. I agree there are some rowdy fans in India, who happen to show their emotions in inapproiate ways. But those fans don't represent all Indian cricket fans. Check out threads in the www.slcricket.com. I am glad I don't see similar threads here (I am new to this forum). I don't intend to start this thread to bash about another country or another countrymen. I just wanted to share how these SL a**holes ridicule our country and fans.

Re: Srilankan cricket fans

I agree Indian cricket team is a loser in this WC, and is eliminated from the tournament. Good for Srilanka, and I wish them to do well. But these SL fans are bunch as*holes, who took this opportunity to tarnish India and the fans. They go on talk about how India's illiteracy is so high and all Indian fans are stupid. It is riduculous to insult another country based on outcome of one match. It is so funny it is coming from a countrymen, where people are kill each other for last 30 years. I agree there are some rowdy fans in India, who happen to show their emotions in inapproiate ways. But those fans don't represent all Indian cricket fans. Check out threads in the www.slcricket.com. I am glad I don't see similar threads here (I am new to this forum). I don't intend to start this thread to bash about another country or another countrymen. I just wanted to share how these SL a**holes ridicule our country and fans.
you better look around in this forum and will find how wrong you are.

Re: Srilankan cricket fans There is no need to call names here. Forums are for public opinions but if the members cannot control their emotions its their fault. I have been to those forums and have seen their hatred towards us. But tit for tat is not the answer. Let them shout on their own forums. Why do you give a damn. who cares about their worthless opinions. Enjoy your stay at ICF