Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com

I dont post much here as much as I should do ... But I visit and read regularly. Ever since this forum is launched Indian Cricket is in doldrums and confused ...They were no wins to cheer for fans nor were the performances with the exception of SA 1st Test. But what I see regularly is the passion and objectivity expressed by the wide range of fans about this beautiful game albeit in anguish. Three cheers to the community.... You guys are no fair weather :wtg:

Re: Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com There is no point in "I told ya so". Doesn't serve any purpose when your favourite team is down and out. Who the fack cares what anyone thinks? It is the team that comes first and if the results are not good enough you don't want nostrodamus like guys running amok on the forums.

Re: Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com

well said talks.... this is the best thing tht has happened to indian cricket fans in the cyber world.... the founders are the best gentlemen you will find...
Include yourself too in the founders list Gator, you were one of the first ones to be on this MB too.

Re: Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com You guys should be proud of yourselves because you did not let the team down. You never flinched in your loyalty. Hope for someone of you never died. Heck, quite a few of you were even glued to the BD chase yesterday! :lmao:

Re: Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com

well said talks.... this is the best thing tht has happened to indian cricket fans in the cyber world.... the founders are the best gentlemen you will find...
Include yourself too in the founders list Gator, you were one of the first ones to be on this MB too.
Thank you Ravi.... Though, I have not done as much hardwork as u guys have put in.... not to forget Predator and Lurker..... these guys are the new pillars of the forum....

Re: Three Cheers to IndianCricketfans.com Yup this has been a very addictive forum.. has tremendous loyalty and knowlege about Indian cricket.. Many posters here are just damn brilliant.. who knows this WC exit will open up doors for many more talents.. just gotta be patient.. :wtg: