IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand

Rajiv

YEAH, let's get behind our Beloved Ravi and cheer for the Black Caps If you cheer for someone else :shotgun: , your an official ICF Traitor and you get -1000 points Now go wear a black T-Shirt, if you don't have a Kiwi Shirt already Over and Out :tired:

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand Good on ya Rajeev, you are very kind hearted. I haven't forgotten your prediction for the finals, NZ vs South Africa. I am pretty hopeful NZ won't disappoint and will go all the way. Semi finals is quite a hurdle for NZ. Time and again the semi finals has been lost despite playing well in the first couple of rounds. This time I hope NZ will go all the way to the finals and then on it's anyone's game of course.

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand NZ bowling may haunt them if Bond doesnt fire as expected. I predicted SA to be the winners and I'm going to stick with it despite their loss to Aus. huh, -1000 points gone I guess. I'll have to put extra hours here to make up that points . Anyways Indian cricket always gives you a chance to put your 2 cents so no worries. Good luck to Ravi and his team. Go Saffies :hmph:

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand hope they will do a repeat of 2000 icc knock out tournament, though that time the oppositon was our industan, so i was disapointed, but if they repat that performance in this 07 wc final, surely i would be a lot happy for them...and this will satisfy me that yes, the team with most spirit has finally won the cup..

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand i, personally dont support any team other than india... i am all set to enjoy some cricket without any pressure... but honestly, the kiwis deserve to win this cup and it will be really great for the game, if they do....

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand I'm now going to support England because I was born and raised here, they also have 2 Indian players, Monty Panesar and Ravi Bopara. They're getting better and better, the one thing that could hurt them though is their inability to get past 300.

Re: IndianCricketFans Official Fav: New Zealand I want Australia to win because if that happens, no other team can lay claim to being so much better than us. If Australia doesn't win, I want a team which has never won the world cup to win so that only WI and Aus remain ahead of us regarding World Cups won. And please no SL or WI! Hate them.