Bring Back VVS

Re: Bring Back VVS its a myth that hes not a good ODI player, thats bullsh*t. Look at the times India performed somewhat consistently in ODI's, and that was when he was in the squad. He brings experience as well as class in the middle order line up. India depends too much on these hooligans currently in the ODI team, but whenever they do they choke. It is fair to say that Laxman is the crisis man a man who can rescue india during tough times. Hes one of the best india has and its fair to give him another chance before he calls it a day.

Re: Bring Back VVS

:wall: :wall: Not in ODIs man ... when will you get that into your head :shrug:
So what is your opinion of Kumble, Why is he on the team people label only label as a test player and also age is definitely not on his side(36), and hes not even a good fielder. So that mean you have some prejudice against Laxman and your the type of guy whose always in denial when Laxman scores runs or rescues in India just because you dont like him. Wouldnt you agree that just in terms of batting Laxmans presence would boost indias middle order and create a well balanced side. If laxman scored a matchwinning knock in one day cricket would that shut u up?

Re: Bring Back VVS

you guys act like whatever i say doesnt make sense. I really dont understand peoples logic sometimes.
Correction: It should read. "I really dont understand logic anytime" :hic: Very Very Slow Laxman is not fit for ODIs. He would struggle to make it to a Bangla ODI XI.

Re: Bring Back VVS Rohan, you seem so passionate and adamant about Laxmans return, and you must have realized that there aren't many takers Why don;t you start a blog and invite people to give their views, you have started this thread time and again here, and your point remains limited If I were you, I would certainly do something about my fav player