Arjun Tendulkar !

please dont post pictures or videos of the families of the cricket players. sachin is particularly fierce about his personal privacy. the man hardly gets any, and broadcasting his family over the internet, especially a family member under the age of 18, the minimum age until the express approval of the parents is required for public broadcasting, should be forbidden.

please dont post pictures or videos of the families of the cricket players. sachin is particularly fierce about his personal privacy. the man hardly gets any' date=' and broadcasting his family over the internet, especially a family member under the age of 18, the minimum age until the express approval of the parents is required for public broadcasting, should be forbidden.[/quote'] :dito: ... I hate it when desi media does this ..
please dont post pictures or videos of the families of the cricket players. sachin is particularly fierce about his personal privacy. the man hardly gets any' date=' and broadcasting his family over the internet, especially a family member under the age of 18, the minimum age until the express approval of the parents is required for public broadcasting, should be forbidden.[/quote'] and what more, he's repeatedly asked the media to not show/cover any of his family members. He even refused to talk about them on one show during the Aussie series. Frustrating to say the least.
double ban this fool. then ban the fool who wants to ban the fool' date=' then ban the fool who bans the fool who wants to ban this fool. then unban the ICL (just to be sure)...[/quote'] i'm confused.:hmmmm2: whatever it means,DONT BAN ME:--D
double ban this fool. then ban the fool who wants to ban the fool' date=' then ban the fool who bans the fool who wants to ban this fool. then unban the ICL (just to be sure)...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: