Arjun Tendulkar !

What are the chances that father and junior will soon deliver a century partnership in test cricket? :woot: Imagine a Tendulkar at both ends. The bowlers will wet their pants. :phehehe:
How old is that kid ? going by the pic..seems like Tendu will have to be in the team for another 5 years atleast if the kid is good enough to make it to the team

it is bad enough when sons take over from dads in politics and bollywood...let us keep cricket free from such blind adoration. If Sachin's son is good enough he will play for India, wanting him to play just because he is Sachin's son is just wrong.

What are the chances that father and junior will soon deliver a century partnership in test cricket? :woot: Imagine a Tendulkar at both ends. The bowlers will wet their pants. :phehehe:
I don't think any duo of father-son has played international cricket together. I guess Cairns duo of Lance and Chris came closest to play together for NZ and probably they played together at some level..
it is bad enough when sons take over from dads in politics and bollywood...let us keep cricket free from such blind adoration. If Sachin's son is good enough he will play for India' date=' wanting him to play just because he is Sachin's son is just wrong.[/quote']When I look at the picture, the kid first off needs a lot of toning to do with the body. The lad is very cherubic and a lot of cheese around those cheeks. If I were a Sachin's son I want to be pampered too. International cricket is a lot of hard and dirty work. Let us see what happens and leave the kid alone for now.
When I look at the picture, the kid first off needs a lot of toning to do with the body. The lad is very cherubic and a lot of cheese around those cheeks. If I were a Sachin's son I want to be pampered too. International cricket is a lot of hard and dirty work. Let us see what happens and leave the kid alone for now.
Dude, that kid is 11. Thats baby fat. That fat means nothing at all.

Heard of child obesity? Not saying Sachin's son is that since it will be tough to make it out based on one picture but that is a concern for any kid if they start to bloat up at a young age. It would sometimes help to think through before poking fun at others or is that anything related to Tendulkar that needs to be worshiped here.