Arjun Tendulkar !

How tall is he now 5' 6" or 5' 7">?
No way. He is still shorter than SRT who is around 5'5". I think he is around 5'2" - 5'3". However he seems to be slightly above average height for his age and looks like he will be significantly taller than his dad. Does anyone know how tall Sachin's wife is?
Hopefully Sachin stays around for another 4 years and Arjun makes a debut in opening slot in the absense of injured Sehwag with his father :D Imagine both scoring 100s in same match :--D Am I dreaming too much :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Smoking?
Guest Gunner
I did not read any thing in this thread but my first impression about this thread is another dynasty ruling indian mind. Ghandhis kapoors khans tendulkars haha
Well said. India is a country of a billion slaves and a few rulers.
To all those who are praising Arjun's footwork: Its just a pic. He could be posing. How can you deduce that he has good footwork without watching a video? I could appear menacing with a sword in my hand. Doesn't mean that I am a samurai(ess).
Photo(s) please and we will have sufficient material for Genghis Khan vs Mariyam thread. :P
a few forum members as well.
:cantstop::cantstop:
When I look at the picture' date=' the kid first off needs a lot of toning to do with the body. The lad is very cherubic and a lot of cheese around those cheeks.[/quote'] :withstupid: What a moronic post. What do the retorts in response to that comment you made have anything to do with Sachin-worshipping? His kid isn't obese, it's called baby fat, which is something most people lose when they grow up. I had it too- and no, it's not a concern anymore. Jeez, and I thought our media was hysterical.
please dont post pictures or videos of the families of the cricket players. sachin is particularly fierce about his personal privacy. the man hardly gets any' date=' and broadcasting his family over the internet, especially a family member under the age of 18, the minimum age until the express approval of the parents is required for public broadcasting, should be forbidden.[/quote'] :dito:
:cantstop::cantstop: :withstupid: What a moronic post. What do the retorts in response to that comment you made have anything to do with Sachin-worshipping? His kid isn't obese, it's called baby fat, which is something most people lose when they grow up. I had it too- and no, it's not a concern anymore. Jeez, and I thought our media was hysterical.
:hysterical::hysterical: You might want to take a gander at the retarded posts section.Its been posted there.