Sreesanth - wat a prospect

gator

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect after a long time, so nice to see an indian fast bowler charging in and bowling at 140 with movement and accuracy..... the 2 best fast bowlers bowling at the moment were not first choice before this series... the coach and captain have to take the blame for tht...

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect

after a long time' date=' so nice to see an indian fast bowler charging in and bowling at 140 with movement and accuracy..... the 2 best fast bowlers bowling at the moment were not first choice before this series... the coach and captain have to take the blame for tht...[/quote'] Add munaf to this team and bhaji and have very good bowling team. coach has to take massive blame for Pathan love affair

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect Munaf has bowled really well in last 6 months been our best seamer. I think he has cut down pace in odi's to get line and length and it has worked. I think he will crank up pace more in tests. However, as long as he clocks in low to mid 80's that is fine by me as he has bounce and accuracy like Mcgrath which will get the wickets. If he dips below 80mph then he needs rocket up his arse.

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect DSR, if u keep bowling at 78 kph for a month and then suddenly for tests, u try to bowl at 85, it jus wouldnt happen.... u can simply see the way, he has totally lost his fast reverse swinging yorker which he liberally used in his debut series and has lost it since.....

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect

DSR' date=' if u keep bowling at 78 kph for a month and then suddenly for tests, u try to bowl at 85, it jus wouldnt happen.... u can simply see the way, he has totally lost his fast reverse swinging yorker which he liberally used in his debut series and has lost it since.....[/quote'] may have point. but he has been around 80 mark. I am confident he will bowl over 80 mph in tests. He was never going to be a 90 mph bowler despite him doing that on debut. I think he will bowl at 80 to 85 ala Mcgrath. If he bowls below 80 then he should be flogged in public

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect Pathan's remarkable decline as bowler began after Australian tour of India although he had few brilliant one-dayers. I don't know why Munaf Patel has cut down his pace dramatically. Just six months ago, he was promising us 150kmph agression. India could use a bowling coach like Fanie De Villers till the end of world cup.

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect bump.... aahh... he jus bulldozed through the Saffies in rtheir own backyard....it is 5 in the morning, i couldnt even watch the match, but i have never hd my heart beating so fast.... incredible what fast bowling can do to u, even if u jus listen to the commentary...

Re: Sreesanth - wat a prospect I reckon Sreesanth is just a more hArDk0rE version of Balaji. He does the same thing Bala did - move it off the seam in that "corridor". Only he does it at a faster pace, which makes him more dangerous. I also think he is a liar. Told us he would be cutting down on pace - didn't he ? Then why is he consistently hitting the 140 kmph mark...:roll::lol: