Chennai Super Kings make Oval their home

goose

More importantly will you go and watch most of the matches ? :hmmm:
Most definetely! It could be the only time that IPL is in England. I would even goto other venues some weekends (headingley, notts, lords etc) just to see the Indian players.

Jukkha, u the man.. I have a question.. where can i find indian/england cricket jerseys.. is there any shop that I can goto in manchester.. I dont know that much about manchester.. but i ll b there next month.. Thanks in Advance
Hey there Zubin. I think for sure you could get England shirts at Lancashire Cricket ground shop. (Not sure about India?) I bought my India top in India!!!! :) Although if you want me to search specifically for a cricket shop in manchester than I can. And if you are there next month then maybe you could see some IPL games too?? Anyway if you want any tips, things to see regards manc then let me know...

hey Jukkha, well im looking for a big sports shop where they have all these jerseys.. hope theres no one such.. if you could give me some famous shops, it would b nice.. well i dont know about watching the matches.. since the IPL fixtures are not out yet.. I will be going on a roadtrip to BATH during the 2nd week.. so not sure yet.. Thanks man, i ll pm you in case..

Jukkha, u the man.. I have a question.. where can i find indian/england cricket jerseys.. is there any shop that I can goto in manchester.. I dont know that much about manchester.. but i ll b there next month.. Thanks in Advance
Sports World and they do it a very good price