Pak players to play in IPL-II?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

PCB to seek government approval for IPL players

Pakistan Cricket Board will seek government approval before letting their players participate in the Indian Premier League (IPL), which now has been shifted out of India due to security concern in the country as their general elections are overlapping with the tournament and government refused to provide additional security forces for the event. "Since tournament now has been shifted out of India. And if IPL request us[PCB] to release player for the tournament, we then seek government approval, either to release or not," PCB Director Media, Asif Sohail told Cricdb. The players been denied permission to play in the IPL were Umar Gul, Misbah-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal and Sohail Tanvir – who had been "suspended", with the affected teams allowed to sign replacements outside of the auction. However their chances of participating the the money-making league has been boosted after the India board decided to organise the IPL matches out of India - which was the main concern for Pakistan foreign ministry. Earlier this year, Pakistan foreign ministry refused to clear the country's national cricketers for the second season of the Indian Premier League (IPL, because of prevailing tensions between the two countries following the November 26-29 Mumbai terror attacks – for which India imposed its responsibility over Pakistan. The IPL however had terminated five Pakistani players' contract including Younis Khan, Shoaib Malik, Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi and Salman Butt. And Five players - Yasir Hameed, Yasir Arafat, Asim Kamal, Danish Kaneria and Mohammad Hafeez, had been been included in the IPL's list for the auction before the second season, scheduled for February 6 but their names had been withdrawn. "Players are now hopeful to participate in the lucrative tournament. As they were barred to tour India but now the concern venue has been shifted out," a source close to players told Cricdb. "And players are not seeing any dilemma in touring the new venue - which is not India."
http://www.cricdb.com/archive/international/news/detail.php?nid=1571

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh This is f ********** BS I am not at all upset by the fact that the IPL is moved but the fact that these f ******** will be taking part I hope it doesn't happen. please, please, please please :pray: :pray: please, please, please :pray:

I am delighted to hear the following news: However, the move out of India will not affect players from Pakistan - they still not be allowed to take part. "IPL announced the squads 30 days in advance," Modi said. "No changes are allowed in that. Unfortunately, no Pakistan player will play this year." http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/current/story/396319.html ***************************************************************************** phew thank god

I am delighted to hear the following news: However, the move out of India will not affect players from Pakistan - they still not be allowed to take part. "IPL announced the squads 30 days in advance," Modi said. "No changes are allowed in that. Unfortunately, no Pakistan player will play this year." http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/current/story/396319.html ***************************************************************************** phew thank god
Good! Keep the f**thy neighbors out from any forms of money making from our country

To answer his questions, Is that too much too ask? Absolutely. Aren't all nations victims of terrorism? No,not the nations that created it, funded it and supported it. Why should Pakistan's players be penalized and prevented from participating in a purportedly global tournament? Because they are pakis. If they hadn't supported the terrorists in Kashmir in the 90's, these terrorists wouldn't be as strong as they are now. Don't Pakistan's cricketers require support from the international cricket community to help competitive international cricket to survive in Pakistan? Stop begging. I understand that it is your 2nd nature, seeing that your entire economy depends on US alms now.......but could you beg US or china and leave us alone.

Pakistani Participation in the IPL Now that the IPL has been moved out of India, many Pak players are licking their fingers with glee and are demanding that they now be allowed to participate. The PCB is now allegedly applying pressure on the Pak government and by proxy the BCCI to include the players. The above pre-supposes that they will be allowed in , now that many if not most franchises have sought and found and paid replacements. Personally I dont want a penny that was created on Indian soil to ever find itself across the border but others' might have different views.

23rd March 1940- Pakistan resolution declared in Lahore based on the "great" leader's vision that Hindus and Muslims cannot exits together and that Muslims need separate nation 23rd March 2009- India's leading bowler a Muslim, 2 muslim brothers in the team playing along with a Hindu legend who keeps Ganesha in his cricket kit while Pakistan begging their Muslim Bengali friends to play but rejected. End result "Resolution" flopped- they dig their own grave so thanks but no thanks; they can establish their own MPL (Muslim Player league) in Pakistan and play against each other. We may have let them in as waterboys in IPL but they will probably poison the water so no Paki Participation in IPL no matter where it is hosted.

Modi, If you have any dignity, any self respect, a conscience that tells you that somethings are too precious to be trampled on to make quick buck, stick to your original decision and don't let them play Money is important but it is of little significance if this is how low you stoop to, to make a profit I can only speak for myself Mac, but thats how I feel

Guest Hiten.
23rd March 1940- Pakistan resolution declared in Lahore based on the "great" leader's vision that Hindus and Muslims cannot exits together and that Muslims need separate nation 23rd March 2009- India's leading bowler a Muslim, 2 muslim brothers in the team playing along with a Hindu legend who keeps Ganesha in his cricket kit while Pakistan begging their Muslim Bengali friends to play but rejected. End result "Resolution" flopped- they dig their own grave so thanks but no thanks; they can establish their own MPL (Muslim Player league) in Pakistan and play against each other. We may have let them in as waterboys in IPL but they will probably poison the water so no Paki Participation in IPL no matter where it is hosted.
top post :thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.

Btw, can we please refrain from using words such as "beggars" when referring to dire straits of PCB/Pakistani's in general. Its not like we have our share with BCCI's revenue. We don't need to boast about someone else's revenue.

Your vote will not be counted.... You guys are fake indian fans... Narrow thinking.... Think out of box bhai logo.... I always support pakistan government.. they created jihadi activist to destroy india. Now they are on the verge of destriction. They attack on mumbai TAJ .What v get.. V are more connected to each other. V as Indian are more aware of our right to vote. See the other side of the coin.. V need a enemy like pakistan. A true enemy by heart. They can destroy it's identity to destroy india.. Because v are divided on based of language, cast, religious, state.. It is just a thought. I always think positive ... I know muje bahut galiya padne wali hai..