Will you forgive team India if?

Don

--> They beat Bangladesh black and blue in the next tour -->They Win the Test Series in England --->They win the 7 Match ODI series in England --> They win the 20/20 World Championship --> They win the Test Series In Aussies land --> They win the CB Traingular Series in Australia ---> ALL OF ABOVE Personally I would be over the moon if they can Win the test series In England and/or Australia (Australia especially) and Win the 20/20 World Cup.

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Trust me, with teams India & Pakistan, u are always in the midst of a disaster. U'd always wish, i'd rather be where we were 6 months ago. After the Ind-Pak series, i felt we hit a new low, Ind-Eng series made it even lower, followed by Ind-SA. As if the Saffie series, wasnt humiliating enuff, we have an early exit from the world cup. I almost forgot the Malaysian & ICC CT trophies in between -- but u get the picture. 6 months from now, no one will remember this world cup debacle.

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Don't know about forgiving or anything but whatever the results I will still rue the chance that comes once in 4 years was let go by this easily. True test cricket is ultimate and is a true barometer of a team/player but for me World cup is above everything. This is one stage where you can prove to the world you are over and able the rest, are consistent and can handle any amount of pressure.