Some quizzes for u cricket lovers

gaurav92

Here are some quizzes for u cricket lovers and especially IPL lovers 1) Who was the first bowler to take a five wicket haul in IPL ? 2) Who scored the fastest hundred in IPL 3) Who took the most numbar of wickets in IPL 4) Name all the bowlers who took hat tricks and against wich team in IPL ? 5) Which batsmen did scored the maximum runs while batting at no. 3 ? 6) Who was the leading wicket taker in the spinners department in IPL ? 7) Which batsmen had the highest average in the IPL ? 8) Which batsmen had the highest strike rate in the IPL? 9) Which bowler had the lowest average in the IPL ? 10) Who was the most economical bowler in the IPL ? Points for each correct answer : 10 Points for each wrong answer :-10 Iwill calculate ur total and reply ur points.....................??? All The Best :two_thumbs_up: BTW U ALL MUST BE KNOWING THIS AS V ALL WATCHED IPL "CAREFULLY" I MEAN STATISTICALLY .........DIDNT V ???????? :nice:

Here are some quizzes for u cricket lovers and especially IPL lovers 1) Who was the first bowler to take a five wicket haul in IPL ? Tanvir 2) Who scored the fastest hundred in IPL Jayasuriya 3) Who took the most numbar of wickets in IPL tanvir 4) Name all the bowlers who took hat tricks and against wich team in IPL ? Balaji v kingsXI Mishra v DC 5) Which batsmen did scored the maximum runs while batting at no. 3 ? hmmm i think its Dhawan 6) Who was the leading wicket taker in the spinners department in IPL ? Warne 7) Which batsmen had the highest average in the IPL ? L.pomersbach 8) Which batsmen had the highest strike rate in the IPL? Umar Gul 9) Which bowler had the lowest average in the IPL ? TM Dilshan 10) Who was the most economical bowler in the IPL ? M.Hafeez Points for each correct answer : 10 Points for each wrong answer :-10 Iwill calculate ur total and reply ur points.....................??? All The Best :two_thumbs_up: BTW U ALL MUST BE KNOWING THIS AS V ALL WATCHED IPL "CAREFULLY" I MEAN STATISTICALLY .........DIDNT V ???????? :nice:
:P