IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Hmm.. cricinfo still has the 37 year old Atul Sharma linked in, so that's whom u'll be adding :P.. But yea once cricinfo fixes their error (assuming it's an error), please let me know and I'll fix it on my end too.

last yr it was max 4 from each team ' date=' why 3 this yr?[/quote'] Ah i didn't remember it was 4 last year. 3 should be more challenging though i guess :D It will anyway be increased during the semis and finals.

Ah i didn't remember it was 4 last year. 3 should be more challenging though i guess :D It will anyway be increased during the semis and finals.
yeah it was 4 per team and semifinals u increased to 5 each team . oh well all good it would be better if it is 4 though u cant still change it , its still 3 weeks for start of ipl. also , could u make it refrsh every 5 mins so we can substitute for 2nd game of the day , sometime its hard to substitute if 1st game goes on till late. how many pts. for substitution?

20 points substitution penalty Btw feel free to change it as long as you want till the IPL starts. @Bobby: I've relaxed the constraint to max 4 players per team allowed. Enjoy @Others who have already made their teams: Feel free to change your teams to include 4 players from one team.