IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

i screwed up big time with my selection today. blame it on the traffic jam. I was supposed to pick Rohit Sharma if DC batted first. Somehow i picked Ojha by mistaske. Unless ojha scores for me with some price wickets.. i'm doomed :)
161 to 78 after the first innings. Not only did everyone click - I have Gilchrist, Gibbs, Sharma, Edwards, Steyn, Peterson, Ryder and Dravid - they destroyed the stats of Kumble, Praveen and Kallis and the fielders dropped a catch off PK.

Stryris and Edwards getting a wicket apiece , and Dravid looking in excellent form have ruined my chances of getting to the top. Shaun not picking Gilly and Shane not picking Sharma was a gift. But I just hope the Wall crumbles and Ojha or RP get a 3-for.

@ Shane.. good job buddy. I really betted on the wall crumbling today. And at halfway stage, I must admit I was fancying getting to at most 20 points behind you. But Dravid and Styris had other thoughts. I guess I am gonna get busy as the tournament progresses. 40 points is the closest I could get. Good luck to you.