IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Great day to me too... -35 at the halfway stage. The worst part is since I got stuck in my commute' date=' [b']my cricket-illiterate wife had made the subs for me. It took just 45 minutes for her to make the changes.
:cantstop:

the gap between the toppers and those following has reduced considerably today. personally i started today's game at 7 and finished at 6, but the difference betwwen my score and shane's has reduced by 100 points.. bobby made the biggest movement today as he had ross taylor and jaques kallis in his squad who playd well for him... now it has come to a stage where the leaders in the board pick almost identical personnel. its one or two players that you picked differently from others that help you to move up a couple of places or vice versa... there is not going to be wholesale movement atleast in the top 10

Well' date=' I am an ardent devotee...actually you can call me a pujari..[/quote']
Well' date=' I am an ardent devotee...actually you can call me a pujari..[/quote'] oh guessed it rite pujariji whts gonna happen in 2days clash between the two most likely finalists....mumbai and deccan B-> :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: