IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

A suggestion : Either remove the min 4 bowlers' date='4 batsmen rule or have players like Warne and I Pathan as bowlers.[/quote'] Done
varun can u replace jerome taylor and add abdullah to kings x1 side ' date=' plzzz[/quote'] Done. (haven't removed taylor 'coz in case someone has him, then their team would become invalid). If anyone has jerome taylor, please replace him b4 the series starts
10 points :pray: or else teams could get screwed
Ok compromise achieved at 15 points :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
i am confused about the IPL super selector since there are so many matches and so many teams .do i have to select a 11 for each match?
Well you could make subs for each game but then that would be a silly tactic. Pick players from teams that you think are horses for longer races :winky:

Owners/Mods/Varun/Rajiv...... I wish we popularise the SS and even make it mandatory for the members with 500+ posts to have a team. we sit comfortably at home and criticise the selectors harshly.if we try to select a team out of the so many teams and players, then we would know the difficulty in choosing a good team. after that when they perform/fail, we would know the pain and pleasure in watching the performances of 'our SS ' team. i seriously feel it adds to the thrill of follow2ing up IPL.plzzzzzzzzz make as many teams as possible.i luv ICF SS.

Owners/Mods/Varun/Rajiv...... I wish we popularise the SS and even make it mandatory for the members with 500+ posts to have a team. we sit comfortably at home and criticise the selectors harshly.if we try to select a team out of the so many teams and players, then we would know the difficulty in choosing a good team. after that when they perform/fail, we would know the pain and pleasure in watching the performances of 'our SS ' team. i seriously feel it adds to the thrill of follow2ing up IPL.plzzzzzzzzz make as many teams as possible.i luv ICF SS.
Wah you made my day :--D

4 players of my team-G.Smith, J.Kallis,D.Steyn,A.Morkel have a day night match against Australia on 17th at Jo Burg.would they be able to play the next day in IPL at Cape town? In fact Chennai faces Mumbai at 10.30 am local time on 18th, around 12 hours after the one day match concludes. have the IPL teams made travel arrangements and ensure the key players represent their teams on the crucial day? any updates...plz

4 players of my team-G.Smith, J.Kallis,D.Steyn,A.Morkel have a day night match against Australia on 17th at Jo Burg.would they be able to play the next day in IPL at Cape town? In fact Chennai faces Mumbai at 10.30 am local time on 18th, around 12 hours after the one day match concludes. have the IPL teams made travel arrangements and ensure the key players represent their teams on the crucial day? any updates...plz
it doesnt matter -they might miss one game but will be available for the remaining 13.

can some injury updates of all IPL players in SA be given in a thread, so that we can make necessary changes in the SS team composition before the tournament starts? by the way any possibility of Hodge, Lee, Symmonds, Bravo,Masceranhas, playing in IPL this time right through the tournament?

can some injury updates of all IPL players in SA be given in a thread, so that we can make necessary changes in the SS team composition before the tournament starts? by the way any possibility of Hodge, Lee, Symmonds, Bravo,Masceranhas, playing in IPL this time right through the tournament?
Hodge is avail' for full tournament. Masceranhas will be avail' until May21st, start of ODI series in England.Bravo too wil be available until that date.So ideally both will be avail' for 13 so matches. I think Symonds will be avai' for the last two weeks.I heard Lee isnt ready for International cricket so there is a chance of him playing the entire tournament.

Hodge is avail' for full tournament. Masceranhas will be avail' until May21st' date=' start of ODI series in England.Bravo too wil be available until that date.So ideally both will be avail' for 13 so matches. I think Symonds will be avai' for the last two weeks.I heard Lee isnt ready for International cricket so there is a chance of him playing the entire tournament.[/quote'] Thanks a lot Don.