IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

For here for sure. This is the first time I have come to the icf and playing the superselctor here. I wasn't keen of taking it seriously as I haven't been that good in my previous experiences in various sites. But now, I am in the top 20 and am thinking of really maikng an impact. So please OP... open it up.

For here for sure. This is the first time I have come to the icf and playing the superselctor here. I wasn't keen of taking it seriously as I haven't been that good in my previous experiences in various sites. But now' date=' I am in the top 20 and am thinking of really maikng an impact. So please OP... open it up.[/quote'] It is open right now.

For here for sure. This is the first time I have come to the icf and playing the superselctor here. I wasn't keen of taking it seriously as I haven't been that good in my previous experiences in various sites. But now' date=' I am in the top 20 and am thinking of really maikng an impact. So please OP... open it up.[/quote'] It is open bhai....click on the [-] sign next to the player you want to sub out then [+] on the player you want to sub in from the side bar and click save.

And if there is somew AI buit in which sensed that Delhi/Punjab match was still going on' date=' thn why cant the same AI be used to sense that KKR / DC match has not started yet[/quote'] Varun would know the details more, but I think the way it is designed is that it picks up the start time from the fixtures page on cricinfo and finds out the match has ended from the scorecard page. Problem as I see it would be that there is no scorecard page till an hour or so before the match to make it pick up the start time from the scorecard page.

Setanta screwed me. THe toss just finished being broadcast and before as I was going to make the changes, the superselector is closed. Looks like cricinfo has updated the toss long time back. Shame one me but I have 7 players in. I hope Hodge does not perform as he was the person that would have made to my side.

Setanta screwed me. THe toss just finished being broadcast and before as I was going to make the changes' date=' the superselector is closed. Looks like cricinfo has updated the toss long time back. Shame one me but I have 7 players in. I hope Hodge does not perform as he was the person that would have made to my side.[/quote'] Unless you spend every minute watching for updates it is not possible to get it right- I wasted a lot of points substituting players who eventually never played This SS is tough man!!!

I'll need to change my strategy for the SS - picking opening batsmen on these kind of pitches doesn't seem to be a very wise move unless they are of the ability of Tendulkar' date=' Jaya, Sehwag etc.[/quote'] I am ging to start picking opening bowlers instead

The mechanics of this game needs tweaking... Whoever wrote the code.. must have been on drugs when he wrote it
Wow. Considering the amount of time and energy varun has put into just about every aspect of the site (from databases, programming the SS setup, quizzes, betting and so many other awesome features here) while also moderating the forums and such - that's just a really pathetic and sad comment. The people who make the forum what it is do it for free. Guys like Varun, Ludhianvi, Ravi and Rajeev take a lot of time from their lives and have been putting a lot over the last few years into making this an awesome place for discussion and games, and all for nothing. Try and at least show them some respect at the very least if you can't appreciate the time and effort they put into ICF.