When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

So, after my legendary thread on Atul Sharma, here is the much anticipated sequel: Will RR unleash him in the very first match against the Royal Challengers setting up the IPL, much like McCullum? Or, will they wait and see how the IPL is being received in a new country, and then just as things begin to wane, crank it up? I'm 100% sure, they will play him the very first match and give him the second over after Tait bowls the first. I can hear the commentators going... " Yes... er.. we have er... Atul Sharma marking his runup." " No one has heard of him before - " " - well.. except ICF of course..." :--D

Will Atul make it to SA? * Shane Warne * Abhishek Raut * Ahad Malek * Amit Singh * Anup Revandkar * Ashraf Makda * Atul Sharma * Dimitri Mascarenhas * Dinesh Salunke * Gajendra Singh * Graeme Smith * Kamran Akmal * Lee Carseldine * Mahesh Rawat * Mohammad Arif * Mohammad Kaif * Morne Morkel * Munaf Patel * Naman Ojha * Niraj Patel * Paras Dogra * Paul Valthaty * Pratmesh Salunke * Pushkarraj Chavan * Raiphi Gomez * Ravindra Jadeja * Robert Quiney * Shane Harwood * Shane Watson * Shaun Tait * Siddharth Chitnis * Siddharth Trivedi * Srideep Mangela * Swapnil Asnodkar * Tyron Henderson * Yusuf Pathan * Shane Warne (AUS) (Coach) Well thats the squad..the ones bolded are definite starters though their is a question on the fitness of Watson and Tait atm. I would imagine Quiney and Harwood might make it as well. That would make it 17 players at best..so by all accounts Atul will make it..as i have heard that 20 players will be selected.

YouTube - Atul Sharma - World's Fastest Bowler ? who made this video? well done!
OMG!!! :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :isalute:

Just discovered this on Ian Pont's website..

Due to Atul Sharma, an MCI player, being selected for the Indian Premier League, we have had to re-arrange the Rotterdam Workshops as they clash with the IPL competition. Our apologies for those interested in attending. We suggest you send your details to info@maverickscricket.com] so we may run another workshop in Rotterdam later in the year.
Haha looks like he'll be on that plane to SA.

You've got to ask yourself - Would Rajasthan Royals, the best IPL team there is, just blindly sign some bowler who has no first class experience whatsoever? Would profit crazy businessmen just throw money at some hack? The answer is NO. NO, they wouldn't. He has to be something special. He is coming folks. That's right. Atul is coming.:desiwoman: