When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

Guest gaurav_indian
on a more serious note it would be awesome if the franchises can find hidden talent in India independent of the BCCI.
Only Rajasthan Royals is doing it.I cant wait to see Atul Sharma.:eyedance::eyedance:

Guest gaurav_indian
Our padosis are so worried that they are interviewing this Ian Pont guy:cantstop:
May be they want Ian Pont to coach that 6 foot 10 inch kangari pahalwaan.:eyedance::eyedance:

will atul sharma make his debut this weekend itself against cape cobras????????
lal. only you would think of revealing Atul Sharma (after all the hype and media embargo) in a warm-up match that may not even be telecast in India. :hatsoff:

Our padosis are so worried that they are interviewing this Ian Pont guy:cantstop:
:--D:--D Atul Sharma has let it known that he wants to coach and open a cricketing academy in India. :hysterical: :hysterical: I meant Ian Pont. :cantstop:

he is playing but you cant see him.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anybody who is not watching the match watch it right now .. very interesting match Two new fast bowling talents are emerging in this match .. Amit Singh and Kamran Khan .. three wickets already down for Cobras :dance:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anybody who is not watching the match watch it right now .. very interesting match Two new fast bowling talents are emerging in this match .. Amit Singh and Kamran Khan .. three wickets already down for Cobras :dance:
What are their speeds like. Pay attention to it while you are still watching the match. :giggle:

The Atul Sharma phenomenon is growing. I am watching the match on a dodgy link and a guy claims he is friends with Atul. Not that I believe him for a second but he says he hasn't played a match for 7 years, bowls side on and has a 'sick' yorker... :haha: