When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

My BIL who is visitng me this week end -- is a good friend of Saif (Mohammed Kaif's brother) when he is here I will ask him to talk to Kaif about Atul and get 1st hand information Hopefully we can even even get Kaif's mobile in SA. Lets see how that goes. Curiosity is killing me.

My BIL who is visitng me this week end -- is a good friend of Saif (Mohammed Kaif's brother) when he is here I will ask him to talk to Kaif about Atul and get 1st hand information Hopefully we can even even get Kaif's mobile in SA. Lets see how that goes. Curiosity is killing me.
BTW is Atul Sharma in the final 20 which had been taken by the Royals to South Africa Not all players have been taken to South Africa due to cost cutting ... not even a single Rajasthan player in the RR squad this year :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BTW is Atul Sharma in the final 20 which had been taken by the Royals to South Africa Not all players have been taken to South Africa due to cost cutting ... not even a single Rajasthan player in the RR squad this year :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
They have taken 27 players.

They have taken 27 players.
Thanks for the information buddy.. is he in that squad He should have got some practice in this match at least .. the other young pacers are doing good and they are new too .. this practise will help them in the IPL :icflove:

Thanks for the information buddy.. is he in that squad He should have got some practice in this match at least .. the other young pacers are doing good and they are new too .. this practise will help them in the IPL :icflove:
I have no idea about that..yes it is a bit strange he didn't get a game today.

:giggle:
I will be really pi*sed off if he does not play in the IPL too... all our expectations would be in vain if it happens .. I seriously think he should have got a match at least .. let him bowl at a slower pace if he does not want to show his actual pace :((

..and you are the Admin of the most searched after IPL website :cantstop:

I will be really pi*sed off if he does not play in the IPL too... all our expectations would be in vain if it happens .. I seriously think he should have got a match at least .. let him bowl at a slower pace if he does not want to show his actual pace :((
:hysterical: Easy there bhai..i'm sure he'll get a game sooner rather than later.Bloody hell even Dinesh Salunke got a game last IPL.

..and you are the Admin of the most searched after IPL website :cantstop:
mere paas cricinfo etc. ke tarah reporters ka army thode hi hai I put up a disclaimer in my site mentioning that the information provided may not be 100% correct :winky: Anyways to err is human :--D

:hysterical: Easy there bhai..i'm sure he'll get a game sooner rather than later.Bloody hell even Dinesh Salunke got a game last IPL.
if he does not play much how will he show the Indian selectors that he might deserve a berth in the Indian team :hmmmm2: