When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

Righto. But we can't be sure he will be picked in the final team for an IPL match :P
I cant be sure, whether this 100 mph phenom exists, well every passing day i seem to contradict myself, i have been running around in circles ever since this story has hit ICF, the wait is killing me :nervous:

I cant be sure' date=' whether this 100 mph phenom exists, well every passing day i seem to contradict myself, i have been running around in circles ever since this story has hit ICF, the wait is killing me :nervous:[/quote'] Well you might want to read the interview put up by our padosis..have to say my hopes are fast diminishing.

Its insane that so many of you are believing this hoax... There is no Atul Sharma... no deadly fast bowler. Ian Pont is a joke. How can many intelligent fans of this web site are believing this... God only knows... Yes - there is a name Atul Sharma appearing in the Rajasthan Squad in cricinfo. But look at the details... Look at the age in particular. This Atul Sharma mey probably be a support staff... Open your eyes guys... If Atul Sharma was real, do you think none of our news channels wuld have smelled him by now Someone pls explain how come so many of you are just blindly believing a self churned interview/article that appeared only on ICF and nowhere else?2l9s5lu.jpg

He's not even listed on their squad. There are 32 players in this squad and I think Shane Warne said they have brought 27 players to SA http://www.rajasthanroyals.com/squad.aspx
check the page updated date.. june 2008.. hahhaa still some hope?? I am still not buying into this whole Atul sharma thing. .if he was that good.. press would be all over him and he would be out in public.. this is non-sense..

check the page updated date.. june 2008.. hahhaa still some hope?? I am still not buying into this whole Atul sharma thing. .if he was that good.. press would be all over him and he would be out in public.. this is non-sense..
Well said... thats exactly is my o:two_thumbs_up:pinion too
Dont you guys understand MEDIA EMBARGO ? Ian Pont emphasized it so so much.