Where is the 'India deserve to lose' brigade?

Gambit

Guest Hiten.
BTW' date=' finey is a fan too. Just because she is over-critical (kinda like me although I like to do that sometimes to jinx) she is no less a fan than you guys! Everyone has their own way. Now, can we just get along?? :D[/quote'] Dande, just because we have accepted you....we won't accept all the pessimist's :--D
They took the blue pill and woke up in the beds and thought it was a dream. We took the blue pill and we know the reality and believe in it. Not everyone has the guts to take the red pill.
What kind of pills are you taking? Ecstasy????? It surely has affected your logic. :cantstop:

Suraj is having crow with masala curry & enjoying it too with all the delight throw all your "paan" spits folks- will take them over an India loss any day:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: looking through my eyes we didn't draw- we won:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: and yes I will be getting drunk again; this time on champagne:nice::nice:

Suraj is having crow with masala curry & enjoying it too with all the delight throw all your "paan" spits folks- will take them over an India loss any day:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: looking through my eyes we didn't draw- we won:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: and yes I will be getting drunk again; this time on champagne:nice::nice:
:isalute:
i cant understand why they don't believe :mad:
What is this George Bush shtye? "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorist"....."if you criticize America you are unpatriotic" Has it ever occurred to you that fans who are the harshest critic love their team as much, but criticize because they expect perfection (albeit unrealistic). That does not make them any less of a fan.
What is this George Bush shtye? "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorist"....."if you criticize America you are unpatriotic" Has it ever occurred to you that fans who are the harshest critic love their team as much, but criticize because they expect perfection (albeit unrealistic). That does not make them any less of a fan.
No mayte, you are just a scaredy-poo who "acts negative, so that he can be proved wrong and join everyone else in celebrating."