And the little master fails again.......

The Master

Re: And the little master fails again....... I dont fault Gambler. The team & the players deserve a bit of stick for this shameless show. One of my colleagues is a die hard SRT fan. He told me today, that he threw his remote on to his TV, watching SRT fail. Thats the mindset of the typical fan out there. Its fair we slate our players when they walk away yet again, without a semblance of a fight.

Re: And the little master fails again....... Dont get me wrong. This is what i saw:

hahahahah and ppl compare him to ponting,lara and yousuf....dont worry lads if the BCCI have its way he wont be in the team for too long
Did he write anything else that i missed ?

Re: And the little master fails again....... Anyways, if he really resorted to abuse, he deserves the ban, because he has been doing this for a while now. I just saw the OP as it reads now & i saw nothing more than a frustrated rant from a pissed off Indian fan. Hence my comments, ok lets get back to cricket.

Re: And the little master fails again.......

if your reaction was only based on the current heading then i apologise.
No worries Beetle, dont pull your punches, too much brotherhood is boring :hic: Alrighty guys, too much attention has been given to Gambler, lets get back to cricket topics.