Set Max

What is Set Max, its predominantly Bollywood Movie Channel and they are showing NZL India series. They were complaining about 3.30 am start remember? They wanted game to start hour late..I thought they were serious about cricket. What the **** they do. They just show highlightes only once, thats is, only once. They did not even know that match timings were changed. What a moronic channel.

Its a part of SET (Sony Entertainment Television) SET comprises of four major channels, Sony, SAB, Max,Pix they are majorly air sitcoms and movies, the cricket events broadcasted by them are generally the Mega Events like the WC, CT or the IPL, Its basically not a Cricket Oriented Channel, thus the limited highlights telecasts

^yes I know that, they are part of Sony, But c'mon you are showing major series and you were whining about early starts (3.30 am for indian viewers) and when time changed you din't even know. And you also do not seem to repeat highlights, WTF. you can cut out one movie and show hightlights 3 times that will bring you more viewership

I was also waiting for the match at Set Max as I knew it was half an hour early start and the bloody channel was showing a b-grade film of sherlyn chopra aka mona chopra .. they are really a pathetic channel They are a glamour channel and I still dont understand why they try to show cricket there .. they should open a cricket channel if they want to show it instead of showing at a movie channel like set max Sony today also telecast Miss India 2009 and they are more right for such events and shows