Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag

cricinfo: Habibul Bashar, the Bangladesh captain, said his side was desperate to prove they were not simply making up numbers. "That is something we don't want to be named all the time - minnows, minnows, minnows," Bashar said in The Age. "But it's natural because we've only just started beating the big teams. "If we keep beating the big guns consistently, they will have to call us something else. We beat Australia once and that gave us confidence. We know they are not unbeatable. World Cup matches will be tougher but we have a feeling we can beat anyone now." --- personally I think there are sides like Kenya, Zimbabwe who have been around for a longer time and have some record to show, but still don't go around with such attitude. :eew:

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag Minnowdesh. :lmao: :lmao: They beat India once and all of a sudden every Bangla babu thinks they've won the WC already. They're now discovering what it means to play with the big boys. I'm betting that every team, including Ireland, will beat them in the super 8s.

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag

:lmao: :lmao: ... i just can't wait for BD tour to start... we need to massacre then with 3-0 and 2-0 series banglawash..this time... this result is a must for bringing sanity in their minds..and showing them the reality that one sparrow does make a summer..
I hope so. It would be just awful if INdia went and won, but on a 'scraped through' basis. HEre is what I think will happen. India will win the first ODI, then lose the 2nd because of over confidence. Then win the 3rd. Bangladeshis meanwhile will celebrate that the result could have gone either way. In the 2 tests, INdia will win the first one and draw the second. Bangla reaction same as above. :doh:

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag ok Habibul minnow... Why this country bumpkin Habibul broke up with his gf: :hic: Habibul: so you did yr engineering in chittagong, right? GF: No, I did in Dhaka Habibul: Khoob bhalo. Ami tumar DHAKA jagata dekhini...............