SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there??

People has used lot of different words and derogatory remarks for Indian team. But look at the other teams, they are miserably failing in S-8 stage. We can expect the same fate for BD, Ir and Eng against these 2 strong teams. In my view Dravid, SRT, Yuvi and Dhoni would have given tuff fight to these teams if our team was in form.

Re: SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there??

People has used lot of different words and derogatory remarks for Indian team. But look at the other teams, they are miserably failing in S-8 stage. We can expect the same fate for BD, Ir and Eng against these 2 strong teams. In my view Dravid, SRT, Yuvi and Dhoni would have given tuff fight to these teams if our team was in form.
could have, should have, would have = DID NOT These results only further highlight the gulf between Ind-Pak & the Aus-SAF teams

Re: SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there??

I refuse to believe that... Aus and SA are way ahead in terms of fitness...but skills no way..
Fitness alone cannot be attributed to such consistently good performances. We can continue to delude ourselves that we are talent rich. But the reality is that we arent. Australia has the best batting lineup in the world (by some distance) & SA has the best batting depth backed by good bowling & fielding. Fitness just makes them a notch better, it aint the reason they are winning.

Re: SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there?? Bowling - Big Advantage Aus Fielding - Less said the better Huge Disadvantage India Batting - Advantage Aus 5 game series against Aus on a neutral venue. We will be lucky to win 1. I rest my case. We all know what happened in the 1-day series in SA.

Re: SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there?? >Fitness alone cannot be attributed to such consistently good performances. Fitness plays huge role...If have x ability and 2 fold fitness level...your over skill goes up by 2 levels...For India, their fitness is not the best, so they lose out lot of their skill set due to lack of fitness. Aus and SA train with their corresponding rugby teams...

Re: SL/WI both stuggled...Hello anybody listening there?? I think fitness is the only factor. Because fitness gives you whole lot of confidence. More alertness, quick reactions are the keys. Be it while fielding or batting or bowling. I think we are awful in that department. SRT, Gangs, Motu and Munna all look unfit on the field. I couldn't believe the way Punter was throwing away his body all over againsst SA match. Fielding puts double pressure on the opposition. That pressure no team feels agaist us.