Mockery of Indian cricket in Tamil

soma

Re: Mockery of Indian cricket in Tamil Rahim: Wouldn't it be nice if we are in the same group next time as well? Ashraful: Pak in place of Lanka would make it more fun 12.jpg Dravid to Sewhag: Don't you think they should bring rules in cricket to let players rejoin the game again as in Rummy? Sehwag: Don't talk nonsense. Then I have to go face Bangladesh again. Time to plan a Bermuda tour. They seem to be nice. 11.jpg Bermuda Batsman: Without any mercy to us bacchas you guys wacked us repeatedly and now you are asking us to win so that you can go to the Super-8. Isn't that childish? 10.jpg Reporter: Why did India lose? Chappell: Our goal is the world cup. That's what we are preparing the team for. A few losses will be there. It is all part of the process. Reporter: But this was the world cup. Chappell: Oh sorry! You guys have been asking the same question for 2 years and I have been giving the same answers and it has become a habit. 9.jpg Tharanga: Victory after victory has been ours and the man behind all this has been Sachin. 8.jpg Sehwag to SL fielders: Hey bro, you guys are already through to super-8s, how about letting this one go? 7.jpg Dravid: Singing a song from the Tamil movie "Nayagan" (tough to translate) 6.jpg Ganguly: One whole year you guys let me rot at home, see how I got out? 5.jpg Dhoni to SL Bat: Don't hit in my direction. If I drop this catch, they will break another wall in my house. Try Sehwag, he seems to have a strong house, people have been trying to break his walls for a whole year. 3.jpg

Re: Mockery of Indian cricket in Tamil Reporter: Why did India lose? Chappell: Our goal is the world cup. That's what we are preparing the team for. A few losses will be there. It is all part of the process. Reporter: But this was the world cup. Chappell: Oh sorry! You guys have been asking the same question for 2 years and I have been giving the same answers and it has become a habit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Mockery of Indian cricket in Tamil This is my favorite. :lmao: I admit I was one of those Indian fans.

Bermuda Batsman: Without any mercy to us bacchas you guys wacked us repeatedly and now you are asking us to win so that you can go to the Super-8. Isn't that childish? 10.jpg