Sign in to follow this  
varun

"Pick the Winners" game

The person who gets the most win predictions right wins. LINK You Don't need to pick all game results up front ! However note that once a game has started you cannot change your pick. Update: You can also access it from the Games Menu on top Note: this game has been hashed together in the last 2 hours, so if you guys find any bugs, please report here.

So till when can we enter our trips ? Will it close say 30 mins before the start of the game ??
At the start of each match, you will not be able to edit the result of that match.

At the start of each match' date=' you will not be able to edit the result of that match.[/quote'] Cool .. this is awesome .. so we will be getting 2 points for a correct prediction and 0 for an incorrect one ? I will kick ***** Thanks Varun :hatsoff:

Cool .. this is awesome .. so we will be getting 2 points for a correct prediction and 0 for an incorrect one ? I will kick ***** Thanks Varun :hatsoff:
Point system etc not decided yet :cantstop: I can implement that later.. it was more important for you guys to get your predictions in right now.

pleas congratulate desi cartman before he gets a heart attack' date=' it was his idea[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thnx varun, desi, flamy etc... Another wonderful addition to this brilliant forum :nice:

This was my idea :cool:
pleas congratulate desi cartman before he gets a heart attack' date=' it was his idea[/quote']
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thnx varun, desi, flamy etc... Another wonderful addition to this brilliant forum :nice:
Ok whoever gave this idea .. thank you :yawn2:

Actually I wanted to launch my own site a year ago for IPL tipping but then I got lazy but if we promote it seriously it can attract new members here .. Tipping is pretty big in Aus .. All majoe news websites and sports websites have footy tipping ... I reckon its cool from the next year we can also add margin of defeat/win in wickets or runs as well ...

Modified the interface slightly. Now you can see what other users have picked (for the matches that are over are currently being played). Click on "See user picks"

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.