Sign in to follow this  
varun

"Pick the Winners" game

Saale leave the cher leaders..u too can come up :finger::finger::finger::finger: #1...12/14 B->
hope so :nervous: But cheerleaders hi to IPL ka main jaan hai .. cannot leave them .. come on cheerleaders :cheer::cheer: Anyways great job done .. you are at the top with two ahead of the rest at least

hope so :nervous: But cheerleaders hi to IPL ka main jaan hai .. cannot leave them .. come on cheerleaders :cheer::cheer: Anyways great job done .. you are at the top with two ahead of the rest at least
:bow: Long way to go though..:nervous:

WTF.. tune top me hokar bhi RR ko choose kiya tha instead of DD :omg: saala tu tukka hai saale .. RR could never have been chosen ahead of DD by simple calculation
In the company of Dawood here in Dubai :cantstop:

Thats freakishly excellent' date=' why dont u put some money on those predictions, fake ones of course:winky:[/quote'] Haven't missed a single ball of the tournament so far. Even pitch reports, tosses etc for that matter :winky: Since I'll be heading back home, will miss tomorrow's MI match :((

congrats for winning
Congrats nik:nice:
Well done nikred.. pwned flamy .. congrats :two_thumbs_up:
thanks guys:hatsoff: looks like i will have to make do with only getting congratulated. :((

If you win some ICF$ you gotta split with me... remember I was the only one cheering for :dc:
There were many confused supporters of DC but only one clear cut DC fan and no its not you.:P But still all converts are welcome.:two_thumbs_up:

There were many confused supporters of DC but only one clear cut DC fan and no its not you.:P But still all converts are welcome.:two_thumbs_up:
:nono:You forgot about the Champions League and you will feel sorry for those comments. :brc: :dd:

:nono:You forgot about the Champions League and you will feel sorry for those comments. :brc: :dd:
sach hamesha kadvi hoti ha.:icflove: Alright what about Champions League? I know which team to support and again in this team too I have faith they will be the champions.:isalute:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
bump where is my money? :whack:
Only a southie could bump a sticky thread :haha:. Rajni Power eh ? :hysterical:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.