Abhishek Nayar

amits

abhishek routh totally turned the match today for mumbai indians against chennai super kings hitting 22 runs off flintoff with 3 6s. when it was looking that mumbai will make about 145, that over meant that mumbai indians made 165 & made the target tough for chennai i wont be surprised to c abhishek routh in the indian odi & 20/20 team & he should replace the quota player rohit sharma in the indian odi & 20/20 teams 82203.jpg

You sir, are a racist and an impure Indian. You neglect his South Indian name and don't even give it a North Indian variation, but give it a phirangi one. You are a traitor and must be shown some man love in Kaala Paani.

plz dont mind me asking this seriously, has Rohit sharma done something very bad to your career/life/village/street/city? u can say anything about his cricketing ability. but he is not a quota player. as of now, there r no quota players in the team. that Quota Raj is over.

plz dont mind me asking this seriously, has Rohit sharma done something very bad to your career/life/village/street/city? u can say anything about his cricketing ability. but he is not a quota player. as of now, there r no quota players in the team. that Quota Raj is over.
this thread is to discuss about abhishek routh. dont turn it into a anti-rohit sharma thread

You sir' date=' are a racist and an impure Indian. You neglect his South Indian name and don't even give it a North Indian variation, but give it a phirangi one. You are a traitor and must be shown some man love in Kaala Paani.[/quote'] I think the Nayyar or Nayar in his name has nothing to do with the south indian mallu 'nair".

i read somewhere that his real name is abhishek routh
I read somewhere that you're a moron and a jackass with no sense of reality or perspective who deserves to be locked away from a computer and internet access. i log onto this forum and suddenly feel stupider just for reading this BS you've posted. i'm off now to slug down a bottle of vodka and hopefully kill the brain cells that absorbed any of your posts.

I read somewhere that you're a moron and a jackass with no sense of reality or perspective who deserves to be locked away from a computer and internet access. i log onto this forum and suddenly feel stupider just for reading this BS you've posted. i'm off now to slug down a bottle of vodka and hopefully kill the brain cells that absorbed any of your posts.
:crazy4::crazy4::crazy4::crazy4::crazy4::crazy4:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:P @ Vodka. I'm having some Bisibelebath :woot: with carrot halwa as the sweet to accompany it afterwards. :yay: