Hanif Mohammad talking rubbish!

KARACHI, Nov 19: Pakistan batting legend Hanif Mohammad has come out in support of pace duo Shaoib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif, saying that the monitoring committee had banned the two out of personal grudge. Hanif said that the monitoring committee that had imposed the two year ban on Shoaib and the one year ban on Asif was not neutral. In an exclusive talk with a private TV channel, Hanif said the quantum of punishment awarded to the two much exceeded their fault. "If they were at fault, they should be punished but the punishment should not be so severe that it could bring their career to end. I can say with full confidence that most of the batsmen in the world are fearful of Shoaib Akhtar. He is the fastest bowler in the world," the Daily Times quoted him as saying. "In the absence of these bowlers, it would be hard for the Pakistan cricket team to reach the second round in the World Cup," he said.

Re: Hanif Mohammad talking rubbish! I kind of see what Hanif is saying because some of the comments Intikhab Alam made about Shoaib makes one feel a bit suspicious! Now having said that I must also add that this drug issue is no joke and both of them deserved the punishment however the reasoning that Intikhab Alam were a bit off-topic and sounded like he had a personal grudge against Shoaib

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Hanif Mohammad talking rubbish!

"In the absence of these bowlers, it would be hard for the Pakistan cricket team to reach the second round in the World Cup," he said.
All these fackers are worried about is WC this WC that and seem to think taking drugs is no biggie. Really!!! :shrug:
Ends justify the means across the border . Word is that Mohamaad khalil has been caught tampering with the ball in domestic circuit:-). SO now we know where they learn these shady practices.

"In the absence of these bowlers, it would be hard for the Pakistan cricket team to reach the second round in the World Cup," he said.
All these fackers are worried about is WC this WC that and seem to think taking drugs is no biggie. Really!!! :shrug:
Ends justify the means across the border . Word is that Mohamaad khalil has been caught tampering with the ball in domestic circuit:-). SO now we know where they learn these shady practices.
you signature suggests that you seem to in love with Pakistan

Khalil still sucks. Also, I am still waiting for his magic delivery to get Tendu out . At least that's what he claimed he has.