Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/ Guys, check it out. It's written by an anonymous KKR player, live from RSA. It's gold! Here's a bit about him(see if you can figure out who it could be)
Well, I am the perennial no hoper. In fact, the only time I had hope was when I played for my school. They thought I might make it to the test side one day. Well, made it to the Ranjis, but never beyond. And this time round, am part of the IPL. Actually, I am not too sure why I am here. The team's full of super stars and all I do it bowl a bit, bat a bit, and field like a maniac. But, there's one thing I do very well. Serve drinks. And that's what I am expecting do in South Africa. As I said, I am a no hoper. And have no hopes of getting a match in IPL.

best part

. During our meeting when our jackass coach was telling our fast bowlers on how to bowl at the Pedophile Priest, he had said that we will play on a new wicket and hence the ball will have carry etc. But now it turns out that we are playing on the same wicket that was used for both matches yesterday. I had gone to the room of our fast bowler Little John. His state-mate Shikhar Dhawan was also there. Little John was hopping mad at how the coach hadn't even done his home work and was misguiding us. I asked him how does his affect his strategy. He blabbered something like "strategy kya hai yaar, lekin pata toh hona chahiye na ki pitch kya hai". Little John says that his very very special friend Ram, who is playing against us today, mentioned it off-hand expecting us to know this already. After that Little John barged into the Coach's room and let loose. I can only imagine Little John standing in front of our equally little Coach and screaming in his wierd, hoarse voice, "You tell new pitch. But it's old pitch. How you tell how to do balling when you dont know pitch".
:giggle: BTW it states its a fake ipl player.
Lordie = Lord Snooty = Ganguly. Why is Gilchrist "Pedophile Priest" ?
He calls that because Gilly thinks the world thinks of him as a priest(given his saintly walking ways) and calls him a pedo because he saw Gilly chatting up some youngish looking girl.

I read all the blogs and i could get some pointers regarding his identity 1. Plays ranji for Kolkatta/Bengal 2. Never played an international game 3. Have atleast a couple of years in Ranji (Probably more) 4. All-rounder 5. Not too young..probably late 20s 6. Havent played a single IPL game Get cracking My guess is Sanjib Sanyal