Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Who's RDB ? (dinda or ishant ?) "Lord Almighty was as serious as I have ever seen. RDB was bowling short at him and at his rib cage. Lord handled it quite well, mostly"
Yes. RDB. Who is he? Is he some support staff? And Ram? "Little John says that his very very special friend Ram, who is playing against us today, mentioned it off-hand expecting us to know this already. After that Little John barged into the Coach's room and let loose. " Is Ram RP Singh, or Rohit Sharma who can be good friend of Ishant?
Yes. RDB. Who is he? Is he some support staff? And Ram? "Little John says that his very very special friend Ram, who is playing against us today, mentioned it off-hand expecting us to know this already. After that Little John barged into the Coach's room and let loose. " Is Ram RP Singh, or Rohit Sharma who can be good friend of Ishant?
its Laxman.. Very Very Special Laxman..
its Laxman.. Very Very Special Laxman..
Ok. Now this: "My roomie tells me that Lord Almighty may not get selected in the 11. And as I went to confirm this with our opening bowler, my state-mate and long-time friend, he says that Lord Almighty has decided to return to India." Opening bowler has to be Ishant. And his only state mate Akash Chopra is in KKR. Is this guy akash Chopra with a lie in the opening post about him not having played international cricket?
I read all the blogs and i could get some pointers regarding his identity 1. Plays ranji for Kolkatta/Bengal 2. Never played an international game 3. Have atleast a couple of years in Ranji (Probably more) 4. All-rounder 5. Not too young..probably late 20s 6. Havent played a single IPL game Get cracking My guess is Sanjib Sanyal
I suspect that this guy is Chopra.
Ok. Now this: "My roomie tells me that Lord Almighty may not get selected in the 11. And as I went to confirm this with our opening bowler, my state-mate and long-time friend, he says that Lord Almighty has decided to return to India." Opening bowler has to be Ishant. And his only state mate Akash Chopra is in KKR. Is this guy akash Chopra with a lie in the opening post about him not having played international cricket? I suspect that this guy is Chopra.
thats what a friend of mine told me after reading this . This guy has good writing skills and so does Chopra
Ok. Now this: "My roomie tells me that Lord Almighty may not get selected in the 11. And as I went to confirm this with our opening bowler, my state-mate and long-time friend, he says that Lord Almighty has decided to return to India." Opening bowler has to be Ishant. And his only state mate Akash Chopra is in KKR. Is this guy akash Chopra with a lie in the opening post about him not having played international cricket? I suspect that this guy is Chopra.
It cud be Dinda too...nope?
no thats Dinda... remem hes the opening bowler and hes a bengali.. so its him Dinda

Interesting....

But I just don't like the Coach and his entourage. They hang out together, almost like its' a Us vs Them. They are all the time talking amongst themselves, in a low pitch so no one can hear. We are quite suspitious of the lot.
Coach hasn't spoken to anyone since last night's defeat. He was on his laptop the entire time that I have seen him today. I think he wants to send his laptop in to bat in the next time, given the amount of time he spends with it. May be if he spent half that time with us players, we may win a match or two.
They were seen in animated discussions with our fast bowling attack comprising India's best fast bowler, a good India prospect and a former India fast bowler who will remain a former India fast bowler for the rest of his career.
Oh laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. Almost sprayed the keyboard on that one. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Screw watching the matches, I'm just going to read about them here. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: