Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

"By the way, I am remembering Chatterjee Kaku who tells us on TV, "iss baar tum bhi jeetoge". I want to ask him whether that ad was recorded recently or before the last IPL. Sure doesn't look like he is referring to IPL 2009." If a team player believes his team cannot win, then there is no hope.

wow. this guy has amazing sense of humor. if it's a real KKR player, i'd almost say it is A. Chopra. He prolly lies and twists some facts to make sure he is not caught that easily... even if it's just some fake crap, it's still ****ing hillarious!

This is what the KKR website says about the blog http://fanzone.kkr.in/_Apr-19-After-the-match/BLOG/249881/88214.html?widgetId=187861 There is a blog spot which a team member showed me this morning which purports to be from a member of the KKR entourage. Poison pen writing of the dirtiest variety, but far too many factual errors. Who ever it is out there is obviously very sick, perverted and has far too little information or insight to successfully pretend to be a part of us. Got them properly riled up, didnt he?

This is what the KKR website says about the blog http://fanzone.kkr.in/_Apr-19-After-the-match/BLOG/249881/88214.html?widgetId=187861 There is a blog spot which a team member showed me this morning which purports to be from a member of the KKR entourage. Poison pen writing of the dirtiest variety, but far too many factual errors. Who ever it is out there is obviously very sick, perverted and has far too little information or insight to successfully pretend to be a part of us. Got them properly riled up, didnt he?
10 bucks says the blog writer wrote the quote above :cantstop: