Your Semi Finalists ( All Wishes )

Rajiv

yes :csk: should know that :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
^ just rite next to "everything else is immaterial" u placed chennai super kings flag. :hysterical::hysterical:
Dayyyyyyyym… You guys got me there… Its very hard to make a comeback when I am nailed that badly.. :D

I am not sure about DD.. they have a very thin bowling attack.. and also in batting, once viru n gauti r gone, they r dead as a doodo.. I dont know how everyone thinks they will b sure semifinalist.. If Edward plays the whole of IPL, then DC are sure semifinalist.. I wud say MI, CSk are sure semifinalist for they have a balanced team and also most of the players will play the entire IPL.. BRC and Kings XI are a goner this season.. and I also think RR wont make it to semis this time.. so the other 2 semifinalist from the remaining 3 wud be DC and a tossup between DD and KKR...

Its very early to judge the semifinalists Many people are writing of RR too easily based on one bad game Mumbai Indians are taken to the top on what, one performance..Sachin was dropped and Nayyar played a super chameo, apart from that very little, Malinga bowled well, but CSK dug its own hole with too many hoikes CSK - looking good, but some players are untested yet, risky top order and depending a lot on Haydos, but excellent middle/lower order, bowling coming good, but cant say when put under pressure DD - untested and top heavy, After S&G gets out, not sure how they will hold up. Any team chasing against DD will fancy their chances DC - looks more stronger in current scenario and with Roy to come KKR - rubbish, depending solely on Mccullum and Gayle..god help them when Gayle leaves BRC - Good foreign outfit, but no performace, they deserve it for the Wall treatment KXIP - Yuvi and only Yuvi..can get only worse with Disco dancing and pep talks

Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Deccan. Finalists are Mumbai & Delhi. If Shewag fires on final day then Delhi win this year. They are the most Balanced of the lot followed by Mumbai. My heart beats for CSK though! You never know what will happen when we have Dhoni in there