APL ? Any rumours heard about it?

Kohum

yes I went to padosi forum yesterday to see their reactions to IPL .. I saw the APL news there the APL website is http://americanpremierleague.us/ APL even does not have a half decent website .. even a five year old kid should be able to build such a pathetic website the seckers do not have enough money to get a decent website made and they are planning to hire cricketers Anyways they are a joke and nothing else .. they are planning to rope in Pakis who do not have anything to do .. they think that the Pak cricketers will come for a few thousand dollars and so they are planning to rope in cheap players dont worry it will be a big fail.. they have kept minimum ticket prices $50 and their maximum suite prices go upto $25000 .. they are a joke and nothing else :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It IS a freaking joke or what ? PREMIUM PAKS MOIN KHAN (COACH), INAZIMAM UL HAQ(CAPTAIN) IMRAN NAZIR, IMRAN FARHAT, RANA NAVED,TOUFEEQ UMAR, ABDUR- RAZZAQ,SHAHID NAZIR, SHABBIR AHMED, HUMAYUN FARHAT. These people joined the bandwagon even before ICL could say anything. ---

It IS a freaking joke or what ? PREMIUM PAKS MOIN KHAN (COACH), INAZIMAM UL HAQ(CAPTAIN) IMRAN NAZIR, IMRAN FARHAT, RANA NAVED,TOUFEEQ UMAR, ABDUR- RAZZAQ,SHAHID NAZIR, SHABBIR AHMED, HUMAYUN FARHAT. These people joined the bandwagon even before ICL could say anything. ---
They are beggars and as soon as some kids told them that they might organize a tournament all the Pak cricketers were ready to join .. none of the other teams are mentioned .. APL is sure that the beggars will play for a few dollars too and so they posted their names first :giggle:

ECONOMY : $50 GENERAL : $75 VIP : $100 VVIP : $200 SUITE : $3000(ten people group, best view and private) PRESIDENTIAL SUITE : $ 25000( sixty people group, party ,catering ,spectacular view,private) I dont think inzi will need anyone else in that presidential suite :cantstop:

In new jersey and california it is possible
Frankly speaking dont take it seriously .. they seem to be a bunch of nerds .. they have not got a good website built and they are speaking of organizing a tournament .. that is one of the lamest official websites I have ever seen .. so just forget them as a joke ... as I said maybe they would hire some beggars at the most but nothing else .. anyways nobody would watch at those prices :giggle:

Frankly speaking dont take it seriously .. they seem to be a bunch of nerds .. they have not got a good website built and they are speaking of organizing a tournament .. that is one of the lamest official websites I have ever seen .. so just forget them as a joke ... as I said maybe they would hire some beggars at the most but nothing else .. anyways nobody would watch at those prices :giggle:
I meant cricket stadiums are possible- I was not talking abt APL

Look at the website it looks like a bunch of kids have done this. Ticket prices of 25000$ for retired people playing in the tournment that too padosies.I will be happy if indian team plays in APL so that I can watch it live at NYC