2nd May, 2008

Cricketics

Delhi won more comfortably.. lol.. . SEHWAG made dhoni and his team look like bunch of iron mongers of pakistan
Delhi had lots of Pakistan infestation last year...does it make it impure Delhi You won few matches with the help of the same mongers :hysterical: shame on you

^^ vaise Gambit I can give you company as well.. I've lived in Delhi the most so go :dd: I'm a punjabi so go :kxip: Dad lives in Rajasthan so go :rr: Sis lives in Calcutta so go :kkr: I've lived in Bangalore for a year so go :brc: :(( But :dd: pwnz all

^^ vaise Gambit I can give you company as well.. I've lived in Delhi the most so go :dd: I'm a punjabi so go :kxip: Dad lives in Rajasthan so go :rr: Sis lives in Calcutta so go :kkr: I've lived in Bangalore for a year so go :brc: :(( But :dd: pwnz all
Glad u had to live for just 1 year in South India .. if u take veerus name 500 times and take a bite of Holy cholay bbhaturay u might become pure dilli wala once again

Glad u had to live for just 1 year in South India .. if u take veerus name 500 times and take a bite of Holy cholay bbhaturay u might become pure dilli wala once again
Jai Bajrang bali..i shall do the needful :icflove:

Dhoni is a very inept T20 batsman.
Like I said. He is very ineffectual in T20. Poor Middleordernath needs to bat higher than Dhoni and not be treated like some slogger who can be shunted up and down at the whims of the Captain. I really feel for Badri.