Ireland vs harami army

Re: Ireland vs harami army a real brave fight by the irish... watch out for them, in the next world cup.... i thot, their win over pakistan was total fluke.... they did have luck, but they have tremendous grit.... nice fight, this one, until flintoff decided to play the bully....

Re: Ireland vs harami army Ireland bowled pretty well but only struggled in the last few overs. As for batting they showed good skills and even their tail enders aren't that bad a batsmen, they can put bat to ball. I think Ireland is one of the better teams among the lesser teams. I can confidently say they will good run for money for Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Kenya every time. They are on par with these teams surely and the ICC should really invest quite a bit in Ireland. They can turn out to be good cricketing unit. Also they mainly consist of 20 year olds and that augurs well for the future. In about couple of years or three they will have good experienced unit. I just hope ICC don't let the team dwindle away as did Kenya after the last world cup. Instead of investing in the likes of Argentina, Figi et al they could do well to promote Ireland and get them to play against international teams often.