Email

Parth

Re: Email wait i got so many of these emails... i'll post em all here... What the players were thinking - Indian team on their way to world cup 2007! * Sehwag ? Well on my day I can be match winner but the problem is that my day will come only 3 or 4 days in a year. * Sachin ? Well who cares to win. I have to hang in the team until i get 50 centuries. Oh these Mcgrath is not making my path easy. Shit now I am afraid to face him. * Dravid ? My job is to make a 50 that's all. * Yuvraj ? When I reach a stage where I think I will get out of the team I will try to score a 50... * Kaif ? I will get 20 or 30 occasionally don't ask more from me. * Raina ? hmm I have to score some runs unless I will be out of the team. * Dhoni ? I want to play for India yaar. But this coach is not giving me opportunity. * Pathan ? Do u know I bowled really well when I came to team. Now I forgot how to bowl Never mind I made it to the team I have to hang around for some time. * Agarkar ? ya right you know I am not going to win matches. * Patel ? Well I can bowl good overs when the batsman is out of form Seriously. * Harbajan ? I will bowl my 10 overs. * Sreesanth ? Well I have to stare at the batsman all the time May be they will feel sympathatic and give me wicket.

Re: Email BCCI is hiring!!! Vacancies 1) Captain (P-001), 2) Vice Captain (P-002), 3) Coach (P-003) and 4) Team Members (P-004) Eligibility Criteria We are looking for Audience who have consistently watched all the world cup matches and who have scored over 65 runs in Room Cricket & Street Cricket Experience in Football, Volley ball is an added advantage ?. Models, Actors (Advertisements) are most preferable?.. LKG & UKG Teachers are preferable for the post of coach. Selection Process 1. Batting Test (Vs Bermuda) (Candidate must score at least 50 runs ) 2. Bowling/Fielding Test (Candidate should not bowl more than 3 wides /no balls in an Over) 3. HR Interview & 4. Advertising potential. (Candidates will be called upon for the selection process based on the Eligibility Criteria) Send ur resumes with subject Name/Post/Max runs scored: Example: Dhoni/P-004/37 to callforcric@bcci.com Venue : Wankhede Stadium Marine Lines, Mumbai. Date: 01-Apr-2007 Reference Books: 1) ?You can also be a Batsman? by Munaf Patel. 2) ?Cricket in 21 days? by Sidhu. 3) ?How to kill a Coach? by Inzamam. 4) ?How to save your house ?by Dhoni. 5) ?Failure Mantra? by V. Sehawag. 6) ?Look me at World Cup 2011? by Sachin Tendulkar. Sponsors: 1) Bank of Bangla Desh 2) State Bank of Dhaka. 3) Bangla Desh Gramin Bank. 4) Bermuda Pants. 5) Bank of Bermuda

Re: Email Thank God, India's out of Cup There's a brighter side to India's exit from the World Cup. Something that can cheer up disappointed fans and angry advertisers. Sri Lanka has done a great favour to Indian economy by ousting the cricket team from the World Cup. There are about 80 million cable and satellite viewing homes in India. According to TAM ratings, the average viewership of all World Cup matches held till now stands at about 3%, with India vs Bangladesh touching a high of 7.25%. To reach the finals, India would have played at least seven more matches. Considering a TV Rating of 7.25%, at least 5.8 million people would have watched the match. This would have resulted in a productivity loss of 371.2 million man hours (5.8 million x 8 hours x 8 matches), apart from stress faced by mothers during exams. About 3% of 81 million TV viewers (2.4 million) were ardent cricket fans and would have sat through all eight hours in the remaining 28 matches. Thus overall, Indian team's ouster would result in a productivity gain of 481 million man hours of work (28x2.4x8 man hours), if put to use. The Sri Lankans have given a boost to the Indian economy by saving 54,902 man years of work (one year = 8,761 hours). Indians can build seven phases of the Golden Quadrilateral connecting Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai spread over 5,846 kilometres all over again, with this time saved. A daily wage skilled labourer in Delhi earns Rs 17 per hour. If put to productive use, the 481 million man hours can produce Rs 817 crore of GDP, which is 63% more than BCCI's annual revenues of Rs 500 crore, last year. It's 401% more than the Rs 163 crore losses, corporate India has predicted to incur due India's ouster. The state electricity boards are also thanking Sri Lanka for the great favour. A TV consumes 45 watts per hour. Assuming a viewer will now switch off his TV by 12 midnight, it will save Rs 135 watts at least per viewer (not considering the electricity consumed by other appliances running simultaneously.) This will save the electricity boards 324 million watts of electricity ( 3.24 lakh kilowatts) in just 28 days. According to estimates, SEB losses in India will touch Rs 1 lakh crore by 2008. If disappointed viewers completely switch off their TVs for eight hours, it will save the government at least 8,64,000 kilowatts, along with many more lives ? at least three Indian citizens have been reported to die due to cardiac arrest or suicide after India's defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka.

Re: Email India?s Next Four matches? April 2: India vs Kongu Perundurai Higher Secondary School April 5: India vs BVB Boys School May 3: India vs Vellalar Ladies College May 5: India vs Pogo Primary school(I std to 5th std) Dravid: Its tough time for us. But we will do the Best... Our first aim to Defeat the Pogo primary school, because lot of players are young and energetic...

Re: Email And the one tht u were askin for.. i just found it.. :hic: Facts about the Indian Cricket Team What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet? The entire Indian Innings. Where do Indian batsmen perform there best? In Advertisements. When would Agarkar have 100 runs against his name? When he is bowling. What is the most proficient form of footwork displayed by Indian batsmen? The walk back to the pavilion. How to increase the chances of Indian batsmen playing out the entire 50 overs? Try giving them two innings to begin with, then try three and so on. What is the Indian version of a hat-trick? 3 runs in 3 balls What is the height of optimism ? Sehwag coming out to bat applying sunscreen on his face. ============ ========= ========= ==== Phone Call for Sehwag: Indian Team Manager : "Hello"(over Phone) Wife :"Can I talk to Sehwag, this is his wife." Indian Team Manager:"Sorry, he is just going to bat" Wife:"No Problem Manager, I will Hold on" ============ ========= ========= ==== DIVORCE COURT SCENE : The Judge (J.) asks the little girl (LG): Now that your parents are getting divorced do you want to live with your mummy? LG - No, my mummy beats me. J. - Well then, I guess you want to live with your daddy. LG - No, my daddy beats me too. J. - Well then, who do you want to live with? LG - I want to live with the Indian Cricket team, they never beat anybody !!!

Re: Email oh and i missed one more... Hi Dravid!! After the shameful defeat of Team India, the team members were not able to show their faces to people and they chose not to go in public and rather just pack up in hotel rooms. Dravid could not resist for too long to be in the hotel room and still not be able to go out shopping. So he disguises himself as an Arab and goes out. He meets a woman at the exit of the hotel who greets him "Hi Dravid!" Surprised for having been caught he comes back and makes himself up as a muslim woman - in Burkha etc and goes out. Yet the same woman greets him "Hi Dravid!". Dravid comes back determined to give it yet another try with the make up of a Hippie wig and shorts etc. All in vain, the same lady catches him again and greets him "Hi Dravid!". Bewildered by now, he could not help asking, "How did you recognise me?" The lady replied - "I am Sachin!"

Re: Email

Phone Call for Sehwag: Indian Team Manager : "Hello"(over Phone) Wife :"Can I talk to Sehwag, this is his wife." Indian Team Manager:"Sorry, he is just going to bat" Wife:"No Problem Manager, I will Hold on"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Email ^ That one is an old classic was said about M A K Pataudi too >>India?s Next Four matches? April 2: India vs Kongu Perundurai Higher Secondary Schoo April 5: India vs BVB Boys School May 3: India vs Vellalar Ladies College May 5: India vs Pogo Primary school(I std to 5th std) Dravid: Its tough time for us. But we will do the Best... Our first aim to Defeat the Pogo primary school, because lot of players are young and energetic... hahaha :lmao: